Sergio Aguero

xxxxxx

It is reported that he?ll earn 6M gross at Barca, that?s 3M net. At the press conference they talked that he had a lot of bonuses in his contract so I think he?ll earn around 5M net if he performs good and we win something. All in all I think that?s solid.

I heard it's 10m before taxes. There is no way he agreed to 3m net. Also, I heard he's getting a big signing-on fee to counter the lower wages he's taking.

Barcilliant

The last two seasons Suarez could barely trap the ball, his first touch was trash. He killed so many counters in a dead halt because of it. He was a shadow of the player he had previously been.

Just because he became motivated at AM and was placed in a system that benefited him being lazy doesn't change the fact he was trash for us for two whole seasons. Didnt show up in the CL, didnt press at all, and yelled at youngsters while being in poor form himself. He had to move on. Not our fault the board wasted 120mil on Griezman and didnt properly replace him.
Exactly. Well said.
Suarez had become toxic and his bromance with Messi led him to believe he was above the law.
I'm glad to see the back of him. And yes his Cl record was /is ATROCIOUS.

Interlop

I heard it's 10m before taxes. There is no way he agreed to 3m net. Also, I heard he's getting a big signing-on fee to counter the lower wages he's taking.

That’s what I was thinking too, 10 mil before taxes is still 5 mil net. Source on the signin-on fee? We’re kinda broke for that.

Total-Football

Pep has a fake side to him. There are multiple instances of this. It's a pattern.

Eto'o said in his famous pep interview that pep looked at him straight in the face and gave him a cold look and avoided saying hello in the tunnel (match vs inter) only to shake his hand when the cameras were rolling in the pitch.

Also pep during the ceremony of the CL awkwardly kissed the silver medal.

This obsession he has with perfection and looking perfect is odd to say the least.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep has a fake side to him. There are multiple instances of this. It's a pattern.

Eto'o said in his famous pep interview that pep looked at him straight in the face and gave him a cold look and avoided saying hello in the tunnel (match vs inter) only to shake his hand when the cameras were rolling in the pitch.

Also pep during the ceremony of the CL awkwardly kissed the silver medal.

This obsession he has with perfection and looking perfect is odd to say the least.

This is the dark side of Pep Guardiola....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Quite a few of people who have achieved greatness at the very highest level are a bit fucked in the head.

serghei

Quite a few of people who have achieved greatness at the very highest level are a bit fucked in the head.

Yea, it's not normal to be obsessed with something as trivial as football in the grand scheme of things. To be as obsessed as Pep you have to be a bit "different" from the norm.

Home of Barca Fans