Sergio Aguero

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona are again linked with the Argentinian

Aguero has a 55 mil.E. buyout clause and reportedly Laporta is very interested.
Would he fit here though is another question? Where do we play him?

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Re: Sergio Agüero

Barca will get him I`m sure. He doesn`t like Madrid so what else is there? Besides, as you said, Laporta is really fond of Aguero

barSELOna

I dont think so Barca will get him.He is friend of Messi but we cant get him for Messi.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

I believe he will become the next Barca striker for the future, after Eto'o that is.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

We could try 2 strikers? who knows? but Bojan has a bright future and surely will be a key player for us.

M.L. King

The Preacher

I think this would do wonders for us. Two strikers formation namely. With a player behind who can pass and distribute dangerous balls in to the void. Cesc would be perfect for this position and Eto'o and Aguero forward.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

And Casper? Don`t get me wrong, I would love to see us with 2 strikers. Let`s say Bojan + Drogba kind of player. But I`m just skeptical. Can`t remember the last time we tried it.

M.L. King

The Preacher

We could try something like this but I know it sounds highly improbable:

---------Yaya------------
Messi------------Iniesta
---------Cesc-------------
---Eto'o-----Aguero----

or

----------Yaya-------------

Messi----Cesc----Iniesta

-------Eto'o----Aguero---

barSELOna

We should not touch 4 3 3.I think barca will get Benzema next year and he will be our new striker .And if Fabregas comes to barca

yaya
xavi fabregas

messi iniesta
Benzema

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

i was just thinking of that same formation, but with Aguero there instead of Benzema! i'd like either one they're both great.

IraqiCulé

Maradona's daughter is going to give birth to Kun's baby next month. That kid is going to have some crazy football genes.

0181604B.jpg

Home of Barca Fans