Sergio Aguero

Andresito

Staff member
Relax, he'll do just fine as a backup. We can probably sell him for 1m to MLS or Argentina after a year. Won't be hard to get rid of if it doesn't work out.

Experienced and needs 0 adaptation. I'm sure he can fix his injury issues with a full preseason.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The biggest question mark is how healthy he is. Is he going to be like hazard, collecting his salary by sitting on the stand?

Morten

Aguero and depay. The road to mediocrity is here! Going to be a tough next few years folks.

Even if Aguero is unfit now and may not return to his best, he shouldnt be compared to Depay.

Aguero was one of the best players in the PL for years, Depay left because he couldnt cut it there.

Porque

Aguero and depay. The road to mediocrity is here! Going to be a tough next few years folks.

We're already inside mediocrity. We have Braithwaite as backup striker and Dembele. They have 7 league goals between them.

I don't mind making use of the free agent market while we stabilize finances. This year there are some good players there if we can establish player exits

Neto (wants to go, small transfer fee) ---> Rui Silva
Umtiti ----> Eric Garcia, Alaba (Madrid),
Pjanic ----> Wijnaldum, Draxler
Braithwaite ---> Aguero, Depay

Last edited:

feggydinho

Even if Aguero is unfit now and may not return to his best, he shouldnt be compared to Depay.

Aguero was one of the best players in the PL for years, Depay left because he couldnt cut it there.

Thank Goodness you said (Was), he was. He is now below par, maybe even worse than Braithwaite, Time would tell, but Im not in line with his signing

JedBanker

If this goes through it will only be to keep messi, I cannot see any other reason why we would be interested in a striker with injury problems on the wrong side of 30, may as well have kept Suarez

Home of Barca Fans