Sergio Aguero

Blackened

You cant judge everything by numbers. Mario Gomez in 2010-2012 scored a shitload of goals. Ability-wise Lewy isnt up there with prime Luisito.

Morten

Lewandowski is good technically, but i've noticed he doesn't get involved that much in the general play for Bayern, he is the spearhead of the attack, he does that job better than anybody else in the world though.

Blackened

Lewandowski is good technically, but i've noticed he doesn't get involved that much in the general play for Bayern, he is the spearhead of the attack, he does that job better than anybody else in the world though.
This. He couldnt play the number 10 role that Benz or prime Luisito did. He is just a finisher.

Sailor Mars

Arguably had quite a few clutch moments that Lewa did not, even CL considered

Lewandowski's best CL moment would've been for Dortmund against Real Madrid in 2013. Put Madrid on the back foot after the 1st leg and was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho as manager.

Mourinho had entertaining antics but he had worn out his welcome by then

Morten

Lewandowski's best CL moment would've been for Dortmund against Real Madrid in 2013. Put Madrid on the back foot after the 1st leg and was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for Mourinho as manager.

Mourinho had entertaining antics but he had worn out his welcome by then

Dortmund almost choked it in the 2nd leg though, fine margins those two years, Mourinho could well have made a CL final in 12 or 13, but it wasn't to be.

Hardy

I think Batistusta is in a league of his own, with him Argentina would have won at least a world cup and almost every copa america where they reached the final. I would put Aguero second behind Batigol

Messigician

Bombshell

🎙[ TyCSports ] | Sergio Ag?ero: ?The Barcelona doctor told me I was very lucky. I could have had a heart attack. We still do not know what happened to me and why it happened. Maybe it's because of the vaccine, I do not know.?

RF20

Banned

He literally plays as a number 10 with zero service half the time for Poland.

Still has like 78 goals and 29 assists for his awful National team.

Best hold up play and first touch in the world. Not a single weakness in his game.

Home of Barca Fans