Sergio Aguero

Messigician

Gerard Romero, says he will retire after all.

And there will be a press conference next week about it.

Sad news.

More study must be done with the ckvid vaccines. Every 3 days a footballer collapses on the pitch did to heart issues and I know people in real life who have heart issues because of the vaccine. 3 exactly so it's worrying

Morten

Sad news.

More study must be done with the ckvid vaccines. Every 3 days a footballer collapses on the pitch did to heart issues and I know people in real life who have heart issues because of the vaccine. 3 exactly so it's worrying

He also had Covid, but you forgot all about that, right?

Its incredible to me, how so many people always jump to blame vaccines and medicines, not the actual diseases themselves.

malvolio

That's so heartbreaking..

Heartbreaking would have been if this happened to him in his 20s. He had two seasons of playing at most anyway.

He got lucky to not kick the bucket and can enjoy counting his millions and streaming on twitch from here on.

Messigician

Its incredible to me, how so many people always jump to blame vaccines and medicines, not the actual diseases themselves.

Covid doesn't impact your heart.

The Chinese bio engineers made careful effort not to make it too lethal

KingLeo10

He'll retire as one of the biggest PL legends (I would put him in the top 15). That's a great career so I doubt he'll lose much sleep.

Last edited:

akaranzo

Just block the anti-vaxx morons, I did and this place is much more tolerable since then.

Messigician

This has to be a joke, wth is up with you?

Covid doesn't impact your heart

Most common symptoms:
fever
cough
tiredness
loss of taste or smell
Less common symptoms:
sore throat
headache
aches and pains
diarrhoea
a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
red or irritated eyes

How can you compare respiratory disease that you need to be tested that you have compared to heart problems that are KNOWN to be caused by vaccines

Home of Barca Fans