Sergio Aguero

FinBarcelonafan

I have lowered my expectations for him. Supersub what he should be imo. Even Memphis brings more quality to front.

I truly hope he plays well though, but I doubt he becomes starter unless injuries.

fergus90

He's definitely getting a super-sub role here, that is without question and i'm certain Aguero knew that before signing.

Total-Football

To me a super sub player is something obsolete.. If he is not good enough to compete for a spot he is not good enough to sit on the bench.. and by the looks of it he is an oldie who joined after his expiration date. Looks fat, slow, and blunt. This deal looks like a bartemou deal I'm disappointed in Laporta.

Blackened

Comparing prime Aguero (2010-2017) with Braithwaith is ludicrous. Nowadays there isnt much difference really. Aguero is a better finisher, Braithwaith and especially Depay offer more in the build-up game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Imagine on last la liga matchday, we need a win to win the title: Its 1-1......93.min......suddenly aguero gets the ball in front of the GK aguero shoots ball....AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hits the post.

Last edited:

Devils

Still have no idea why we signed this guy.

All I see on Barca social media is this guy doing training exercises...why isn't he with the team doing pre-season?

Unbelievable this club!

Total-Football

Still have no idea why we signed this guy.

All I see on Barca social media is this guy doing training exercises...why isn't he with the team doing pre-season?

Unbelievable this club!

FC Barcelona is the best sick-leave paying club in world football.. No wonder it entices legends like dembele, grandpa aguero, one-legged umtiti etc... Hargreaves in his hayday (when he used to miss entire years) would have killed to play here.

Home of Barca Fans