Sergio Aguero

Zidane82

Why what has happened ??

I saw reports the other day that he had linked up well with Messi the other day .
Sounded promising

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Why what has happened ??

I saw reports the other day that he had linked up well with Messi the other day .
Sounded promising

The fact that this club is broke that we can't afford to register players we signed. Yet this 33 year old that came of a big knee injury got signed faster than Amazon prime delivers packages.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The fact that this club is broke that we can't afford to register players we signed. Yet this 33 year old that came of a big knee injury got signed faster than Amazon prime delivers packages.

Maybe he'll ask to get released if Messi leaves :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be icing on the cake man. :lol: :lol:

We need a documentary for this season , guaranteed will bring in huge profit. Name it "Nothing or nothing"

Wouldn't even blame him. Because what's the fucking point taking a paycut with a pay based on bonuses when you cannot even play with your best buddy? Might as well go and chill in Miami in the MLS or something lol.

FinBarcelonafan

I am scared now. The way he played for Argentina. Not sure how he and Messi can play together. I hope he proves me wrong.

Messi needs someone who's workrate is off the charts and makes a lot of runs and pressing.

Especially vs good teams. It's not going to work.

Co0ter

The way I see it, Aguero was brought in to be an option off the bench and to have another amigo for Messi. Depay was bought to be our starter for Koeman. If Ansu is able to return to similar form post injury, starting three should be Ansu-Depay-Messi. Aguero, Griezman and Dembele is an expensive, depressing bench. Not to mention Braith and of course Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans