Sergio Aguero

Birdy

That figure makes me hopeful that the wage reduction of the rest of the squad will be so massive to reach similar figures for the likes of many players

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Its most likely net , same as what Dembele is earning. Which is too much for someone who has 1 knee imo. Just hope at this point it' s a 1year contract.

serghei

Its most likely net , same as what Dembele is earning. Which is too much for someone who has 1 knee imo. Just hope at this point it' s a 1year contract.

Exactly. Sounds too much to me as well. It should be 3m. net at most for a player who's approaching retirement age. Ffs, I think there are many superior players to current Aguero who earn less than 5m net.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Give him 5m net, but make 2-3m of it related to performance bonuses and him staying fit.

Either way he's just a stop-gap until we have money to go after a top striker.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
But that's 10 Mil already (Which is what the club has to pay ultimately) that could have gone into a WC CB. Now add to that 6 Mil gross which is what Eric will probably earn give or take and you already have 16M. This is the main reason why Im against signing these bums.

Porque

While I think he is an [small] opportunity of the market and has his uses. It is not someone to pay even 5m/season for.

Packet of crisps, sausage roll and unlimited Yerba Mate is more than enough.

Home of Barca Fans