Sergio Aguero

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he's on the left he's on the right that boy aguero from argentina and he makes you boys look shite.. (the chelsea faithful)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Anelka on the right is a waste too IMO, he did well for Hiddink, but that was Hiddink, everyone puts in their best efforts for the man. And yeah, I was thinking Aguero would be probably on the left like Henry for Barca, though I don't know how Aguero would like being shoved out wide.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bloody hell this kid is asking for such ridiculous wages(latest figures say 250k euros a week), I guess this stance means "I'm happy at Atletico but if you pay me stupid money then I'll leave". Bastard.

TheMessiShow

Well moving to the Chelsea graveyard is a big risk for a talented player who is half the size of a wart on john terry's heel for being on his back heel all the time.
Chelsea is a graveyard of talent.
RIP Deco's career.
RIP Shevchenko.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Deco was already on the way down, so was Sheva, both 30 or over when they joined. Deco might benefit from a move to Serie A though since it's a much slower league. It is a risk to move to the EPL but if Robinho can play fairly well for City then Aguero could probably do well for Chelsea.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Marca reckons Man Utd are willing to pay 60m euro for Aguero. I wonder if they'll match his 250k euro a week wages too?

Zqa-

Indeed.. I still hope we will become a Barca player.. And still hope that "deal" Laporta got with Atl Madrid last year, according to the spanish press, is true. And he will be presented Barca player 1st july..

Home of Barca Fans