Sergio Aguero

ammarfcb

ze special one
you can hate all you want there's only 3 better than soarez. messi,ronaldo,iniesta (and maybe ibra).

any one who says otherwise is going to hell for lies.

Kerrybai

81b6a1bc75a8fa7c6525e5de2d012d88.png

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seem like many people dont get the idea with people having their own opinions.

If you guys think Aguero is much better which you guys are entitled to believe, then atleast argue why he is better instead of posting stupid replies and memes.

Cule4life

The Culest
This is barcaforum. Aguero is argentine and Messi's best friend. And Suarez is a diver and biter. No surprise who is liked more. But if we keep aside the bias we can see that Suarez has been much better than Aguero this season and that too on an inferior team. Regarding their ability as footballers it's tough to call as they are both very talented. Time will tell

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The thing I like about Suarez is that he is so consistent and versatile. He can easily slot in on the wings and in center and do a great job at both and also provide a substantial aerial threat we also need from a #9 for those hoof and poof crosses Dani delivers lol.

Speaking from a Barcelona perspective of course.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
My hate for Liverpool is well documented, and I don't like Suarez, but he is better as a whole than Aguero. Gee, even Hazard is better than Aguero.

Pepe Silvia

Suarez admittedly is a diver and a little snake. That aside, he is a more complete footballer with 'world class' dribbling, heading, finishing, and creating skills. His ceiling is higher than I believe Aguero's has ever been. Messi, Iniesta, and CR are 1st tier, while Suarez is 2nd tier with Ibra. Aguero at his prime would be 3rd tier for sure.

Aguero is more physical, has a more straight-forward 'meat and potatoes' style of dribbling and is pretty easy to disposes (think CR). He is a menacing forward who has an eye for goal and is intelligent at using the field of play to his advantage (he cuts off angles and closes down spaces better than most). This is the type of forward you want on your team, but there are things that Suarez can do with the ball that Aguero just can't, and that is what separates the two.

Home of Barca Fans