Sergio Aguero

clemente

Why would he be worse than FDJ? The disrespect to the top 5 striker last decade lmao, plus he has steroids in his knees now

Windhook

I'm not sure if I ever want to see this guy play for Barcelona. His transfer was just another clause on Messi's contract, which didn't happen.

serghei

I'm not sure if I ever want to see this guy play for Barcelona. His transfer was just another clause on Messi's contract, which didn't happen.

He might surprise us. There are quite a few veterans in La Liga scoring goals. Why not Aguero as well?

fergus90

I'd much rather see Aguero, one of the greatest strikers of the last decade in a Barca shirt than the likes of De Jong.

serghei

I'd much rather see Aguero, one of the greatest strikers of the last decade in a Barca shirt than the likes of De Jong.

No doubt. I fail to see how the hell someone thought a tall slow striker who can't even head the ball that well is good for us.

Redbuck

Traded a rarely injured Suarez for perma injured aguero lmfao

Can't make this shit up

Wtf is this shit ??? Suarez had 2 surgeries between May 2019 and January 2020 because of his fucking knees. His knee problems was one of the factors which contributed to his exit. And besides, these injuries come with age, and both Suarez and Aguero are victims of it.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think rumours of him wanted to leave are false and he will feel inspired to give it him all. Looks happy so far.

Also optimistic about him.

raedkuwait

I think if we had this guy rather than the donkey Suarez we would have at least won one CL and we would have still won the same league titles. Never seen a top striker worst than Suarez in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans