Sergio Aguero

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Sports paper Sport claims that we have an agreement with Aguero? Where do we play him if Eto'o stays? And now when Ribery is probably joining the club?

We have first option for Ribery, Silva , Villa now Aguero & probably Benzema.. I hope we find d best soluion possible. I think we need Gk, LB and LW and back up for Alves.

So true! It will be a very interesting summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn`t me, don`t have time to post on blogs. Didn`t read about us having agreement with Kun but I did read that he would like to join Barca.

Evil

Shabazz
This match proves what an excellent striker he is, and a big match player. Just like last season, he scored 2 goals at the Vicente Calderon.

barSELOna

He was great tonight and he is a great player but he is too small for a striker and to play in Eto`s position

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I wouldn`t mind him but he looks like on and off striker. And we need is someone who can bang those goals week in week out

A

Almunia

Kun was fucking immense tonight. Scored two, should have had a PK, and won just about every header despite being shorter than everybody. But who can give a shit right now :bangHead:

Zqa-

Doesn't he almost always score against us? I remember he, on his own, killed us last year.

Evil

Shabazz
This was a replay of his last season display against us in the Vicente Calderon. Ronaldinho scored an overhead goal that day, but we still lost 4-2, with him scoring twice .. I would welcome him in Barça with open arms, not only because of this match, but he´s been putting great displays last season and this season, not to mention his experience in La Liga, and his friendship with Messi. He would fit in perfectley ..

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
TBH. It`s east to be motivated vs. team such as Barcelona. I`d like to see him score on a regular basis and against mediocre teams.

Home of Barca Fans