Sergio Aguero

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
One thing Sanchez has to prove is that 'He can score goals.' What Aguero has to prove is 'He can play out wide'

Pick which one is less risk. Besides, Pep is some one who brought in goals to add to the talent that MEssi has. We can hope he can do the same with Sanchez too.

Let's leave it here though... It's a matter of belief we are argueing about.
And I am some one who believed Villa would be wasted in the wings... still believe the same too. get my point? I think that the talented strikers shouldn't be wasted as wide players

Chainsaw

Killahead
One thing Sanchez has to prove is that 'He can score goals.' What Aguero has to prove is 'He can play out wide'

Pick which one is less risk. Besides, Pep is some one who brought in goals to add to the talent that MEssi has. We can hope he can do the same with Sanchez too.

Let's leave it here though... It's a matter of belief we are argueing about.
And I am some one who believed Villa would be wasted in the wings... still believe the same too. get my point? I think that the talented strikers shouldn't be wasted as wide players

What I'm saying is, there started way too much hype around Sanchez in a very quick time that is unbelieavble. People now go like "Wow you see how fast Sanchez run like a horse?! He's perfect for Barca!!"

For the record, Barca needs a football player, not a horse! I agree Sanchez is already more fit than Aguero to play wide cause his natural position is winger. But still that shouldn't be the one and only factor in paying too much money for sucha player who just recently has been known around. If his price was set at 25-30m I say go for it and finish it. But you see, there passed a month about Sanchez-Barca stories and Pozzo is still making deadlines for Barca. It's really getting sick to me. Just like Cesc story. Barca could finish Aguero deal with the same offers a month ago. Now a month passed and it look like that we are still at the beginning!

And it's all about a player that to me media and Pozzo made too much hype around him than what he deserves really.

Barcafan 2304

*Cue Barcaforum mass shift of interest from Sanchez to Aguero*

01_44_14---Herd-of-sheep--Coquetdale--Northumberland_web.jpg

Lol

Birdy

Its not only that Aguero cannot play on the wing, it is also the workrate?
Can aguero defend like pedro? of course not..
Sanchez has shown he can

Barcafan 2304

Feasible but given the Sanchez pursuit, i get the feeling that Pep does not fancy Aguero. It's either that or my feeling is more to do with acid indigestion any way

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Man I love aguero...idk why but for some reason people hate on him. Nobody on this forum but I mean people I talk to. I said he had to be in the staring 11 for Argentina. And I called him to score when he got subbed in for their first game lol.
But yeah.....I have said before that this man is my number 1 preferred signing over anyone.
But the money T_T......

M

mitkoa7x

I like Kun, he is a great striker but we have no need for him, we have Villa. David can play on the wings or in the center it doesnt matter to him, where as Aguero sucks on the wing.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I like Kun, he is a great striker but we have no need for him, we have Villa. David can play on the wings or in the center it doesnt matter to him, where as Aguero sucks on the wing.

He didn't SUCK on the wing for what I've seen! Here we go again! Exaggerating mode on!! :rolleyes:

Villa is as much of a winger as Aguero is but to me he played fine on the wings this season. The results say it better. Villa's main problem wasn't playing on the wings. It was his finishing! Aguero can adopt as well.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
we had eto and pep let him go because he wanted a different player.....if pep wanted aguero we would get him or definitely be in the race already so get of your fanboyism and realize he aint coming....he is a good player but aint what pep is looking for so there is no discussion really

psychotsek

Villa is as much of a winger as Aguero is but to me he played fine on the wings this season. The results say it better. Villa's main problem wasn't playing on the wings. It was his finishing! Aguero can adopt as well.[/QUOTE]

You are spot on.
Aguero can't be compared with Sanchez.He has has been one of the best players in La Liga for about 4 years,has an average of 20+ goals and 10 assists per season http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Agüero#Career_statistics and has no injury problems.
If we are ready to spend 30+mil on Sanchez who became famous playing for an inferior italian team how much should we spend for a player like Kun 60mil?
Don't get me wrong i like Alexis but 40mil Aguero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30mil Sanchez any time

Home of Barca Fans