20 - Sergi Roberto

wisconsincule

Would rather he keep his current deal and leave at the end of the season.

He really offers nothing for me except maybe a midfield sub roll.

cro-man

instead of being a squad player this guy is still a starter and he will start till his contract runs out as it seems:lol: and that for atleast till 2024:lol:

How on earth is it possible that they cant replace a player like sergi roberto?
In spain nt he never played any role but here we cant replace him:lol: and i am 100% sure he wouldnt survive at any big club . Maybe he would sit on the bench and play here and there a few mins as a sub but thats it.

Best thing is his salary. No wonder we are fucked. Those catalans in charge are clueless.

vuji_31

Laporta can replace him, but it is cheaper for Barca to extend his contract on lower wages then that he goes for free.

FinBarcelonafan

instead of being a squad player this guy is still a starter and he will start till his contract runs out as it seems:lol: and that for atleast till 2024:lol:

How on earth is it possible that they cant replace a player like sergi roberto?
In spain nt he never played any role but here we cant replace him:lol: and i am 100% sure he wouldnt survive at any big club . Maybe he would sit on the bench and play here and there a few mins as a sub but thats it.

Best thing is his salary. No wonder we are fucked. Those catalans in charge are clueless.

This. We need to find someone with his level of quality, BUT potential for improvement. Roberto hasn't improved for years.

iniestaGOAT

Sergi Roberto: “I don't think other teams have better players than us.”

Finally showing a bit of courage. Must be sick of koeman calling the squad a bunch of trash everytime in the media.

Bobo32

Finally showing a bit of courage. Must be sick of koeman calling the squad a bunch of trash everytime in the media.

It's a good and true statement, and also a very nice thing to say.

FinBarcelonafan

Sergi Roberto: ?I don't think other teams have better players than us.?

True. Mostly our roster suffers from lack of attacker's but who wouldn't suffer without their best attacker's? Fati, Dembele and Aguero are one of the most important offensive players we have.

Not to mention Alba. He is needed offensively to. As much as I dislike him, no other left/right back gives us as much offense as him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Sergi Roberto: ?I don't think other teams have better players than us.?

Naaah...Bob being in denial here once again. This is the club de amigos denial mentality that is detrimental to the club. This is why Roberto Busquets and Alba will never leave the club.

Other teams do have better players at the moment than us. But we hopefully have our hands on a handful players that will develop in the coming time.

KingLeo10

:lol: At least the other amigos were actual legends before they entered full blown denial.

Who is this lad aside from the 6-1 game again?

mc_lovin

I was in favour of a contract extension on lower wages, and maybe it's recency bias, but I don't see what he adds that Gavi, Nico and Mingueza don't.

Home of Barca Fans