20 - Sergi Roberto

Andresito

Staff member
He'll have no choice but to accept. I very much doubt he has other decent offers. Newcastle maybe.

But I hope we let him go. Doesn't provide anything we don't already have.

Porque

That moment when Sergi Roberto unleashed his greatness from RB and won us the game versus Bilbao. Had he played yesterday we would have advanced.

Return quickly from injury and sort out your renewal asap. Miss you mister.

[tw]1484171601570516994[/tw]

xXKonan

Roberto's camp feel like Bar?a don't want to renew his contract. The player and his agent want to schedule a meeting with the club this week. [cadena ser]

Porque

The article also stated that the club expected that if Roberto wanted a renewal that he should of done it when the club needed the help with the salary cap.

So it's a case of all the leverage that Roberto agent thought they had, being gone now.

Reality is Roberto is a decent hand in a squad, but at no point a priority with Gavin, Araujo both needing to be solved before.

Tough break, atleast he owns a cool cat to fall back on.

BADGERBHOY

Roberto's camp feel like Bar?a don't want to renew his contract. The player and his agent want to schedule a meeting with the club this week. [cadena ser]

We have young midfielders coming through now and he wouldnt get many games anway. He also had his chance to take a more realistic contract but he decided he wouldnt help the club out when we needed it. We dont need him anymore and its time to move on.

xXKonan

When is he back? I forgot he existed. He has been irrelevant for two years now.
Won't be back until April I believe.

With the amount going on right now, either we will still be in the EL and still trying to cement Top 4 status or we are just focusing on cementing Top 4 status. A bad time to be coming back because he would still need to get match fitness and we can't afford to be prioritizing that when we are in the final stretches of the season trying to get every point we can.

xXKonan

Barcelona’s sporting area is clear — if they make a new offer to Sergi Roberto, the terms will be much lower than what he currently earns. They believe they can’t keep him under his current terms just for him to have a secondary role next season. [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo
#Transfers Bookmark tabsPolice cars revolving light

Home of Barca Fans