20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

There's no real reason for him to be here anymore even if you use the Versatility argument. He's gone downhill to a point where does it really matter anymore? Sure I can understand some thinking he might be worth keeping around, but for me, his time here is over and we have got to move on.

We invested in two new RBs, one is 21 years old going into his second season with the club and you have another who is 22 who has come off a great loan spell with Betis. We also have a number of different Midfield prospects coming through to go along with the likes of Pedri and FDJ. Hell Mingueza is basically a new Sergi Roberto.

Where does he fit in all this? he's 29 years old and has been becoming more injury-prone by the year and is on pretty big wages with 1-year left on his contract. Sure there's no guarantee, that Emerson and Dest are long term options but it's worth taking a risk to see if either can prove to be a long term option at RB and instead of trying to shoehorn in a player who is on the downswing and never was a WC level player in the first place.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca need a team to take him and his salary to sell him. The City rumors I never believed.

There's likely not many clubs he'd willing to go to that are interested in him. He's just not very good.

khaled_a_d

Barca need a team to take him and his salary to sell him. The City rumors I never believed.

There's likely not many clubs he'd willing to go to that are interested in him. He's just not very good.

Nah, there is a market for a player like him.
And there is always teams willing to offer long term contracts, that will ease the idea of taking paycut next season.
Barca want A-drastic pay cut B-Only 2 years contract.

I think he will be out of here in August , unless we decided to keep him as midfielder

xxxxxx

He's on 200k a week, so it's going to be hard to ship out a guy that hasn't played much last season. Not to mention that he's a pretty average player.

I can't believe the number of players we have that are on 200k plus a week. Bartomeu absolutely killed our club.

Saladin

My hatred for this guy overshadows my discontentnment for Ramos, even.

Seriously, f*** this stupid looking cunt of a sack of shit. Gets treated like fu**ing royalty (probably in large part due to his Catalan background) whilst the cules in general layed a big, steamy pile of shit on Diego whilst he was here. Sometimes I fucking hate that I love this club.

jamrock

Pique is definitely gotta start, Roberto on the other hand! Helll noooo

Emerson---Araujo---Pique---Alba.

Will be our back for this season, if Emerson adapts & continues to improve, same for araujo, I'll take it over anything we've over the past 2 years.

Roberto really needs the be sold, give the best a chance in the youth.

FB Emerson, alba, dest, blade.

He can perhaps add a bit of experience to the midfield off the bench but that's it.

Home of Barca Fans