20 - Sergi Roberto

vinni

According to sport we are extending him for two years if he agrees to a wage cut. Good news imo since we can’t sign any other players. He’s not the best player in the world but he can help us through the next years which most likely will be difficult.

Birdy

Don't believe that I am actually typing somthing positive for him,

but as a midfielder he is not the black hole he is as an RB.
He is a runner, can do sth good on the occasion where this skill is needed

JamDav1982

FDJ got better with him on the park.

The way FDJ plays he needs that movement around him to pull players away and create opportunities to bomb forward.

Not sloth like Busquets and at times Pedri when he is posted in between lines 30 yards away.

mc_lovin

Bar?a have failed to reach an agreement with Sergi Roberto over his wage deduction. Roberto is willing to reduce his pay but isn’t happy with the current deal proposed by the club, which is an extension of his contract by an additional two years but with a 40% pay cut. [espn]

I guess he expected a 25% reduction like the other captains, which is already a lot to be fair, but overestimated his worth :lol: Hope we stay firm. He's a squad player at best and should be paid like one. Alba and Busquets aren't the benchmark for him.

malvolio

Bar?a have failed to reach an agreement with Sergi Roberto over his wage deduction. Roberto is willing to reduce his pay but isn’t happy with the current deal proposed by the club, which is an extension of his contract by an additional two years but with a 40% pay cut. [espn]

I guess he expected a 25% reduction like the other captains, which is already a lot to be fair, but overestimated his worth :lol: Hope we stay firm. He's a squad player at best and should be paid like one. Alba and Busquets aren't the benchmark for him.

i say we don't push for this. keep him and release on a free next summer.

Home of Barca Fans