20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

There's no way he would survive in the EPL, especially in his current shape.

He'd be better off playing for a smaller Liga side or even in Italy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Catalan press always claim City want our scrubs. Won't believe it until I see the City reporters report it too.

khaled_a_d

Catalan press always claim Everybody want our scrubs. Won't believe it until I see the City reporters report it too.

Fixed.

That said, it could actually makes sense.
He will come cheap most likely, won't have leverage to demand big wage since he doesn't have a counter offer from us, he isn't old and can gave them 3 years as squad player who will fit with Pep from the bench

serghei

Does the report say only Roberto? Or Sergi Roberto, full name? There has to be some other guy and it's a mix-up.

Could be Roberto Gonzales from Benfica.

jairzinho

If he loves the club as much as he claims he should volunteer for a deduction in half of his salary. Pretty sure he knows that he doesn't even deserve half of what he earns.

xXKonan

[OnzeTV3- [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos
| This is not the first time Manchester City have taken an interest in Sergi Roberto. Pep Guardiola loves Roberto and last year, Jorge Mendes talked about a trade between Sergi and Joao Cancelo but it failed.

Jadentheman

I think that CL final loss has messed with Pep's head :lol: If Man City does decide to purchase Roberto, I hope management overcharges for him, don't know if they could get away with it. Barca always sells at a discount.

Horatio

You're welcome
[video=youtube;d6wuaSbSfRw]

way I read it was, if it's true Barto did reject that swap, then --> Pain or Bread Time Time avec la jolie blonde at zzze beach :surfing:

Crap. I read it poorly. DonAK was referring to how the deal fell through. Yeah, should've never happened.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I can see pep wanting Bob though. He likes players who can cover many positions. Zinchenko, a player kinda similar to Bob is a starter in his team. Walker and Cancelo own that right side though so I struggle to see where Roberto would play. Maybe at a weird amorphous role.

Zidane82

I?d love to swap Roberto for Cancelo !!!

Cancelo is quite rightly absolutely pizzed-off after being left out of the team at the last moment for the CL final ..

JamDav1982

I can see pep wanting Bob though. He likes players who can cover many positions. Zinchenko, a player kinda similar to Bob is a starter in his team. Walker and Cancelo own that right side though so I struggle to see where Roberto would play. Maybe at a weird amorphous role.

Cancelo supposedly wanted out last year and asked to leave again.

He was their best LB by far this season and Zinchenko showed in final how he cant cut it as full back when has to defend.

Home of Barca Fans