20 - Sergi Roberto

Zangash

Banned
No loan ps please ,sell him with buyback clause .
If he turns good ,we get him back and if not we already get rid of him

Yeah, loans don't seem to work out too well. Selling him would be a better option because then the coach would be willing to play him with a mind towards helping him develop.

Kohe321

The Patient DM! :roberto:

Did really well IMO, kept calm and distributed well, had some clever moves to get out of pressure, fought for the ball and had an overall good game.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was awesome on the ball in that deep role. Better at moving the ball and keeping the play ticking than Mascherano IMO. I'd keep him as 3rd choice DM for this season (2nd choice for smaller games) because Rakitic belongs in central midfield. If he shows more and more defensive aptitude, he might have found himself a real role in the team since I want to avoid Masch at DM.

Antimadridista1

Awesome performance ! Won many headers, great on the ball. Complete performance in my opinion.
We should reconsider loaning him we all know he's a great prospect. I hope that he'll stay here for a long time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto? Played a spectacular game. He could because, although he sadly doesn't play a lot, he trains very well."

Kohe321

His physicality, grittiness, speed and good, allthough safe passing is very well suited for the DM role. He can sometimes lack creativity going forward, but playing him at DM can be a good way to alleviate that.

Keep it up Roberto!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sergi Roberto: "Playing as defensive midfielder? Hadn't played there for a long time, but I've been training there and I felt comfortable."

Sergi Roberto: "Very happy with the win, we needed to start this important week in a good way." #fcblive

L

linetty

Sergi Roberto: "Second start of the season, both against Eibar? I wish we'd face Eibar more, that way I could play more... (smiles)"

:lol:

G

Gasgas

Somebody will come and tell us that Sergi roberto should displace Masch as a DM and be our second option after all Sergi Roberto>>mascherano as a DM :troll:

Home of Barca Fans