Gonzalo Higuain

El Gato

Villarato!
Man has changed

2ddf525d56f7c.jpg

Richard.H

Higuain always striked me as a player that really needed more mental attention from professionals. He had some really weird anger outbursts during matches. I remember one in particular when he was in AC Milan and it was a match vs Juve. He got extremely angry and it looked like his would burst from anger. He got a red card for it. Also the more recent one in MLS when that defender was getting under his skin. Dude needs to learn how to control himself.

Porque

b93ab6809189ad07f982c880e1cd4b8d.jpg

Surely can't be the only one.

To be honest the thing that sticks out to me is the extent of his bitten nails. Always a concern sign when a top-level athlete is showing that sign of nervousness. I think Griezmann is the same.

El Gato

Villarato!
> post a picture of Higuain with a majestic beard
> get a bunch of people calling him a under pressure, hobo, depressed, PTSD'd war vet

What?

BarcaOG

Banned
Higuain always striked me as a player that really needed more mental attention from professionals. He had some really weird anger outbursts during matches. I remember one in particular when he was in AC Milan and it was a match vs Juve. He got extremely angry and it looked like his would burst from anger. He got a red card for it. Also the more recent one in MLS when that defender was getting under his skin. Dude needs to learn how to control himself.

agree. i think footballers in general need therapy support. they really should try to normalize and integrate it into the training program

Home of Barca Fans