Gonzalo Higuain

Fati_Future_BallonDor

At first I didn't bother with all the 6.2ft memes or give any importance to height whatsoever when I was young but through time I found it to be extremely valid and shallow at the same time.

I'm 1.87 m and all the women that I have had long term / short term / fwb / etc relationships told me that they love my eyes and that I'm really tall. Thing is that I'm not really tall but men on average in my country are much smaller , making me look really tall .

In social gatherings I've noticed how I was put on a pedestal compared to other friends who are much shorter. Only people that are around 1.70- 1.75 m and are really good with women , that I know of , are men who have a really attractive face.

Any girl that I've talked to on facebook and had let's say had a 50% attraction level to me , and after saw me in real life for a coffee or something , all said ,, wow you're really tall " and could see their attraction skyrocket because of that.

I remember when I was around 19yo and was studying in a different , bigger city , I used to go to a lot of parties and have fun and such and my group of friends got to be drinking buddies with another group , one of them was a male model and probably legit the best good looking guy I've ever seen IRL . One time he held a party at his home and while he was on his PC he asked us if we want to see his PC freezing in like 20 seconds. We didn't know what he meant by that , he logged into his yahoo messenger account , switched his status from invisible to online and in the next 1 minute around +100 girls said ,,hello , how are you " to him .

Me being at that time a believer of ,,it's not your looks bro , it's your confidence " ,, you can get any woman you want if you're confident " and all the bullshit west romantic movies imprinted in my head about how men should act in a relationship or how to get a girl and all that nonsense made my whole beliefs get crushed in 1 minute , lol .

I have a good friend in my group of friends who is around 1.65 , is not ugly , in decent shape and this is the first time he's had a girlfriend at the age of 27. Seeing the brutal looks of the women who he used to approach who were his height or a bit taller made me feel really bad for him.

If I was like 20-15 cm shorter , I would have had probably 10% the succes I've had so far and I'm not even joking.

Bro you make short guys look like loosers :lol::lol:

Richard.H

yeah I remember your pic that you've posted with you at the Barca stadium (iirc) or was it at another football stadium ?

you're good looking and have a good job and acting here like you don't get a lot of women

SMH.

LOL you got me, I don't have trouble with that, just stating facts. It is an advantage, it is what it is as EV would say.

Haven't dated at all recently due to COVID, will get back once I am fully vaccinated. This time more seriously though since I am getting older :(

CatalinR10

Bro you make short guys look like loosers :lol::lol:

not at all , I've just expressed my experience I've had so far observing how women treated shorter men that I know off

When it comes to friendships , height/ wealth / weight /etc , are irrelevant to me . Some of the short men that I'm friends with are really good people , fun to hang around , good drinking buddies and so on , I value them . Some women on the other hand , seems like the opposite.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

not at all , I've just expressed my experience I've had so far observing how women treated shorter men that I know off

When it comes to friendships , height/ wealth / weight /etc , are irrelevant to me . Some of the short men that I'm friends with are really good people , fun to hang around , good drinking buddies and so on , I value them . Some women on the other hand , seems like the opposite.

I agree with you but the way how you have written the text isnt correct. Imagine a guy on this forum with a size of 1.6m is seeing your text, he will feel like shit after reading it.

CatalinR10

I agree with you but the way how you have written the text isnt correct. Imagine a guy on this forum with a size of 1.6m is seeing your text, he will feel like shit after reading it.

:lol:

If he would get offended or feel like shit because of the reality of my experience, or feel triggered or whatever for a little reason as my post , then he would need to man up and grow thicker skin otherwise the real world will eat him up.

CatalinR10

When's the book coming out. Are you collaborating with BBZ? How much will you charge?

I have decided to not associate myself with BBZ due to the fact that he's an extreme Valverde appologist and i'm the opposite.

Any random word would trigger the experience of the 2018 season and make us fight to the death thus the world losing 1 relationship expert .

Home of Barca Fans