Gonzalo Higuain

CatalinR10

Height is also important but yeah if you are bald you should go to gym and grow a beard then you look better but lets be honest guys bald men would look better with hair.

Obviously , I don't think I've seen anyone or know any friends who are bald and can pull that off. Actually I think there's no one I know of IRL that i've seen pictures of before and after and didn't make me say yikes . Only a few actually look great being bald and they are handsome anyways to start with.

Freddie Ljunberg comes to mind but that's mostly because he's a readlly good looking man , full homo though.

fredrik-ljungberg.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
of course.

Works wonders for you if you have a masculine face so you can pull the baldness off. If you have a lack of jawline , growing a beard will help you in that department. You should also go to the gym. Bald + good looking beard + muscles , overall a masucline frame and a lot of girls will be on you.

On the other had , bald + skinny + no beard + no jaw , overall no masculine pressence and it's game over for you dawgs.

When's the book coming out. Are you collaborating with BBZ? How much will you charge?

Horatio

You're welcome
This forum is too insecure. Any slight comment on appearance has to pan out into a full-blown 10+ page discussion with timespan of at least 3 weeks.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Obviously , I don't think I've seen anyone or know any friends who are bald and can pull that off. Actually I think there's no one I know of IRL that i've seen pictures of before and after and didn't make me say yikes . Only a few actually look great being bald and they are handsome anyways to start with.

Freddie Ljunberg comes to mind but that's mostly because he's a readlly good looking man , full homo though.

fredrik-ljungberg.jpg

He looks good but he would even look better with hair. Do you know Jeremy Meeks? Imo he is the only one i know who looked worse with hair.

CatalinR10

Yup. Under 6 feet and you might as well quit life unless money and/or jawline.

At first I didn't bother with all the 6.2ft memes or give any importance to height whatsoever when I was young but through time I found it to be extremely valid and shallow at the same time.

I'm 1.87 m and all the women that I have had long term / short term / fwb / etc relationships told me that they love my eyes and that I'm really tall. Thing is that I'm not really tall but men on average in my country are much smaller , making me look really tall .

In social gatherings I've noticed how I was put on a pedestal compared to other friends who are much shorter. Only people that are around 1.70- 1.75 m and are really good with women , that I know of , are men who have a really attractive face.

Any girl that I've talked to on facebook and had let's say had a 50% attraction level to me , and after saw me in real life for a coffee or something , all said ,, wow you're really tall " and could see their attraction skyrocket because of that.

I remember when I was around 19yo and was studying in a different , bigger city , I used to go to a lot of parties and have fun and such and my group of friends got to be drinking buddies with another group , one of them was a male model and probably legit the best good looking guy I've ever seen IRL . One time he held a party at his home and while he was on his PC he asked us if we want to see his PC freezing in like 20 seconds. We didn't know what he meant by that , he logged into his yahoo messenger account , switched his status from invisible to online and in the next 1 minute around +100 girls said ,,hello , how are you " to him .

Me being at that time a believer of ,,it's not your looks bro , it's your confidence " ,, you can get any woman you want if you're confident " and all the bullshit west romantic movies imprinted in my head about how men should act in a relationship or how to get a girl and all that nonsense made my whole beliefs get crushed in 1 minute , lol .

I have a good friend in my group of friends who is around 1.65 , is not ugly , in decent shape and this is the first time he's had a girlfriend at the age of 27. Seeing the brutal looks of the women who he used to approach who were his height or a bit taller made me feel really bad for him.

If I was like 20-15 cm shorter , I would have had probably 10% the succes I've had so far and I'm not even joking.

Home of Barca Fans