Gonzalo Higuain

El Gato

Villarato!
The man's probably got more hair on his face than y'all ever grown on your bodies collectively. Settle down lads.

Horatio

You're welcome
I feel like all the bald men will feel offendend here and the need to defend Higuain.

Also why do all bald men decide to grow out the beard? To sell the "rough-biker" look? Even though they'd never grow out their beard if they hadn't gone bald?
Or is it more like an overcompensation thing?

Owh and El Gato bald confirmed.

Messigician

I feel like all the bald men will feel offendend here and the need to defend Higuain.

Also why do all bald men decide to grow out the beard? To sell the "rough-biker" look? Even though they'd never grow out their beard if they hadn't gone bald?
Or is it more like an overcompensation thing?

Owh and El Gato bald confirmed.

Facts

Richard.H

To be fair I've seen plenty of bald dudes at clubs get girls (pre covid). I guess once you get bald you reach the point of not giving a crap about anything and girls like that.

Horatio

You're welcome
To be fair I've seen plenty of bald dudes at clubs get girls (pre covid). I guess once you get bald you reach the point of not giving a crap about anything and girls like that.

Never said anything about bald guys not being able to get girls.

CatalinR10

of course.

Works wonders for you if you have a masculine face so you can pull the baldness off. If you have a lack of jawline , growing a beard will help you in that department. You should also go to the gym. Bald + good looking beard + muscles , overall a masucline frame and a lot of girls will be on you.

On the other had , bald + skinny + no beard + no jaw , overall no masculine pressence and it's game over for you dawgs.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

of course.

Works wonders for you if you have a masculine face so you can pull the baldness off. If you have a lack of jawline , growing a beard will help you in that department. You should also go to the gym. Bald + good looking beard + muscles , overall a masucline frame and a lot of girls will be on you.

On the other had , bald + skinny + no beard + no jaw , overall no masculine pressence and it's game over for you dawgs.

Height is also important but yeah if you are bald you should go to gym and grow a beard then you look better but lets be honest guys bald men would look better with hair.

Home of Barca Fans