Gonzalo Higuain

ellinho

if higuain is signed it will be official that lucho follows my post. I was the one initially who proposed messi is a much deeper role. As he plays false 9 anyways, so he is in the mid anyways, all you have to do it to put a forward 9 to keep the defenders and defensive midfielder busy elswhere.

Well initially there was an idea of fabregas exploiting the space upfront, but now when he is gone. Higuain will make, mess, alexis, naymar all better.
With messi playing behing the three (or two), from game to game.

:VdB:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Our first offer was 55m, terrible negotiating. We should have low balled with 40m and then finally settle on that price. We are basically asking them to say "70m or no deal".

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Marca says we already made a bid of 55m euros. I know they are known for talking crap about who's being targeted etc but why would they make up an actual bid?

Tomchin

Marca says we already made a bid of 55m euros. I know they are known for talking crap about who's being targeted etc but why would they make up an actual bid?
All the Barca sources deny that we have made an offer already.

We payed 2m more for Neymar last year, one of the most marketable players in the world. It doesnt make sense that we d pay 55m for higuain, a player that costed 16m less a year before.

Galning

You should know better Hamzah. First off, it's Marca. Secondly, when was the last time Barça offered 55M for a player? Only for Neymar in its entire history. Why on earth would they make a starting bid of 55M for Higuaín?

Culeee

The same reason they make up 80 % of their stories. Newspapers actually DO make stuff up all the time you know.

L

linetty

We tend to be cheap asses if it comes to defenders but not attackers.

We could easily pay 60M for Higuain if Messi wanted the transfer.

Gilberto

I like Higuain, but is this transfer possible?
I mean, would Higuain do something like this to Madrid and their fans, after he spent 6 and a half years there?

Home of Barca Fans