Wayne Rooney

Sergio

Sergison
I read that Inter might bid for him, which would be bizarre, he just wouldn't work in Serie A, English players never can, they don't grasp that their position is a fluid thing and not fixed, also terrible cheaters. I don't think he's settle to Italian lifestyle either, for sure he has to stay in England, I can't imagine a person like that moving abroad, unless Ayia Nappa or Benidorm get really good football clubs soon.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I read that Inter might bid for him, which would be bizarre, he just wouldn't work in Serie A, English players never can, they don't grasp that their position is a fluid thing and not fixed, also terrible cheaters. I don't think he's settle to Italian lifestyle either, for sure he has to stay in England, I can't imagine a person like that moving abroad, unless Ayia Nappa or Benidorm get really good football clubs soon.
Methinks he'll fit in like a glove.

I heard Fergie doesn't want to sell to City no matter what, and bs articles about Chelsea bidding 20m are also coming out. The media circus for this is going to be epic.

Sergio

Sergison
I really don't see him fitting like a glove at Inter at all, especially as they have now adopted the retard school of management in Rafa Benitez.

For sure he will stay in England, am certain of that.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
:lol: You missed my point with regards to the fitting in bit. I bolded a particular part of your post. :p

Sergio

Sergison
Ahhh I see it now, sorry. :lol:

Am sure he tries to cheat like all the rest, but i've never seen him dive that well or get a player sent off wrongfully.

Unless you mean cheater in the other sense like what was in newspapers, but that is not what I meant!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
How the table has changed.. now he is a thug ? wasn't he the main man in United and not Cristiano? the man who sacrificed himself for CR to shine ? now that SAF has confirmed his expected departure he suddenly have behavior issues and arrogance

:lol:

are you dense? jesus christ, man. my criticism of him is not a footballing issue. he's still a fantastic player (when on form, obviously) and, provided he can get his head straight, he will be a tremendous asset for whatever team he ends up with.

my criticism of him is a personal one.

I've always thought he was something of a chav (but so many english players are it's not worth mentioning) but like I said in the post you quoted, I thought fatherhood and getting older in general would make him mature as a person. this is clearly not the case and his behaviour has gotten worse.

desoe

When Rooney and Tevez were playing together, if I remember there were many people who were claiming that they're too similar to each other for playing in one team? It's kinda ironic that we could go through the same thing again, even when we thought that it's completely over. Although - yes, United won the title and the Champions League with Roo-vez.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
When Rooney and Tevez were playing together, if I remember there were many people who were claiming that they're too similar to each other for playing in one team? It's kinda ironic that we could go through the same thing again, even when we thought that it's completely over. Although - yes, United won the title and the Champions League with Roo-vez.

+ ronaldo scoring 42 goals + a defensive unit that was damn-near flawless.

desoe

Yeah, these things helped too :lol:

Yesterday I was curious to take a look at what the City supporters are thinking about this and most of them don't want Rooney. But not just because of their natural hatred about him (which is huge, of course), but also because of simply football-wise reasons. Most of them also think that Tevez and Rooney shouldn't play together and a Tevez + target man combination would do a lot of better job for their team.

he won't leave England, he can't speak English properly never mind Spanish or Italian and Coleen wants to stay with her sick sister, so its either Chelsea or City IMO

desoe

It sucks for him, because even if he still wants to show some loyalty or respect to United and the fans who loved him until yesteday, between Chelsea and City there's nothing like a "good choice". Maybe Chelsea would be a little less hurtful than City, but he'll still be a traitor.

It sucks for him, because even if he still wants to show some loyalty or respect to United and the fans who loved him until yesteday, between Chelsea and City there's nothing like a "good choice". Maybe Chelsea would be a little less hurtful than City, but he'll still be a traitor.

yes, at least Ronaldo never had a bad word to say about the club and he even extended his contract to make sure that United could get a record amount for him, Rooney is just a scumbag simple as

XaviMessiGirl

tbh I don't think that not hurting the fans is something on his mind.

Bergkamp10

Don't think he'll go abroad whilst he's still married to Colleen. Her little sister is really ill and Colleen doesn't like being away from her for long periods of time.

Home of Barca Fans