Wayne Rooney

B

blueduck

Based on what Hamzah?

He's proven himself in the PL, CL and in international games too. Isn't he the top scorer in European World cup qualifying? I may be wrong about that though.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I will correct myself: Rooney is a nice player efficiency and beast wise but i wouldnt like him at our FC of art, FCB. He ain't got the magical talents.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Once again his style is different to that of European football. And he's shite on the wing. Also he's not going to leave Man United.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
overrated! :lol:

he's an utterly awesome player.

the fact that ducky, a city fan, is defending him says it all (he was 2nd top scorer, he didn't play that last game and dzeko did and scored a 10th).

I don't know that he'd be great for us but only because he's so very english he may struggle to settle in catalunya and adapt to the way of life over here.

Olsend

I'd only want him to c in Barca if he costed no more than 40mil euro and I hate his diving cunt play style.

B

blueduck

I hate him as a person, but as a player you can't really fault him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I hate him as a person, but as a player you can't really fault him.

I met the guy (or, one of the guys) who helps look after the premier league trophy at an event in london in 2008. rooney is apparently the nicest footballer he's ever met (and he's met 'em all).

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's great in the premier league but would not be good in a different style of league. That's why he shouldn't move to Europe and he won't anyway. End of discussion.

jamrock

scored 4 against hull at home, he is not what we need

as meta said david villa isn't spelt wayne rooney :)

he isn't going to leave man utd and he is a bit overrated

zanela

oh, the fatty scored 4 goals against the greatest team the world has ever seen. Must be a fantastic achievement, Indeed. :unsure:

B

blueduck

He's great in the premier league but would not be good in a different style of league. That's why he shouldn't move to Europe and he won't anyway. End of discussion.

Oh my, you are coming out with them today, hamster.

Is that why he has a good record in the CL? Playing teams and nations from all over Europe and still doing well?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He didn't play in a European team though did he? It's different when you play in a side playing your type of football and playing someone who doesn't. Not when you are in a side that doesn't play your type of football.

Home of Barca Fans