Wayne Rooney

Jenks

I'm starting to think that the sponsors are the ones keeping him in. There were rumours that that's why he was playing in midfield for England, and for United he might even have something in his contract that we don't know about.

Galning

The decline of Rooney and Manchester United has pretty much happened simultaneously. Watching videos from his first seasons it's hard to believe it is the same player.
Was indeed garbage against Watford.

Martindn

i dunno which is more shoking.. his performances or the fact that he always start no matter who is the manager

Im absolutely convinced there is outside influence to start him, theres no way Jose is the type of manager to persevere with a player who gets in the way of winning willingly, his body has been shot for nigh on 2 years. Contract obligations or something to do with Sir bobby's record and the possible marketing around that probably.

On the rare chance he doesn't fuck up with the ball he just passes it sideways or behind him. CM, Striker, Winger, CAM there is better players than him in every position he could take up yet he starts without fail and kills any sort of potential in the team. Even pushing the world record transfer back and limiting him in the process just to shorehorn him in.

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/i6up.mp4

Jenks

The rumour is that Moyes allowed him to have a playing time clause in his last contract, and similarly with England the people at Nike are threatening to pull out of their sponsorship deal if he isn't kept in the team. No idea how true either of those are, but it would explain a lot.

Morten

The rumour is that Moyes allowed him to have a playing time clause in his last contract, and similarly with England the people at Nike are threatening to pull out of their sponsorship deal if he isn't kept in the team. No idea how true either of those are, but it would explain a lot.

If Moyes did that, he is even more of a genious.

iniesta_8

No big club would allow such a contract!

Total-Football

Im absolutely convinced there is outside influence to start him, theres no way Jose is the type of manager to persevere with a player who gets in the way of winning willingly, his body has been shot for nigh on 2 years. Contract obligations or something to do with Sir bobby's record and the possible marketing around that probably.

On the rare chance he doesn't fuck up with the ball he just passes it sideways or behind him. CM, Striker, Winger, CAM there is better players than him in every position he could take up yet he starts without fail and kills any sort of potential in the team. Even pushing the world record transfer back and limiting him in the process just to shorehorn him in.

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/i6up.mp4

well i respect your theories but i certainly dont accept them.. what is marketable about breaking bobys record.. let me reiterate, how much marketable the record breaking that it's ok to jeopardize pretty much everything else lol..

second category of theories : clauses, also don't seem plausible to me, clauses can be broken and in return you pay fines ( prealably determined).. no matter how heavy those fines im sure they can't be as heavy as fucking up hundres of millions spent on players without any results on the pitch.

so the scene is really a mystery

Home of Barca Fans