Wayne Rooney

oggydude

If Rooney leaves it'll be disastrous to United, he is the engine for them and bar a injury prone/old RVP United will not have a much better first 11 than many mid table teams in PL.

H

Haruko The Goon

I doubt he'll want to stay regardless of where they finish.
He's been there since 20 yo, and just wants a new challenge I guess. He's done it all at United.

Maybe wants a new area, new club, new stadium, a new lease of life. He's 28, so in his prime.

His game isn't built of physicality or being athletic, it's built of hard-work, accuracy and just generally being a MAD Man who wants to win at all costs.

These things don't deteriorate and it comes from the heart, rather than the legs. He could go on to be class at 32/33... So a good 4 years in him.

oggydude

I doubt he'll want to stay regardless of where they finish.
He's been there since 20 yo, and just wants a new challenge I guess. He's done it all at United.

Maybe wants a new area, new club, new stadium, a new lease of life. He's 28, so in his prime.

His game isn't built of physicality or being athletic, it's built of hard-work, accuracy and just generally being a MAD Man who wants to win at all costs.

These things don't deteriorate and it comes from the heart, rather than the legs. He could go on to be class at 32/33... So a good 4 years in him.
I don't think he wants to leave but will if United don't get CL, he is basically trying his hardest he can to get us into CL, whereas last season he was rubbish, his heart wasn't in the game and was thinking elsewhere, kind of like how RVN and Ronaldo deteriorated in their last seasons and Lewandowski for BVB.

Alarcón

In all honesty though, Rooney is probably the most gifted English player around and one of the very few who would fit like a glove at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans