Wayne Rooney

T

Trillske

I think for Rooney to have a chans at all, England have to go far in WC.
Which they probably wont. Beyond shitty group for qualification has people jumping up and down, but im not buying it. They are not bad at all, so they have a chans, but I think its really small.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
yep england will get found out by any decent side as usual. if they get easier teams they'll reach the semi's but by that stage whoever they play will be excellent and they will get knocked out.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Rooney and Fabregas have probably knocked Xavi and Kaka out of the top 5...

you consider Fabregas in the top 5 players in the world? i think he has the potential to be, but isnt quite there yet. i mean, hes not even got a starting spot for spain, a few years mibby, not now

Aasim

Bumbleman
I was talking about world player of the year.

Cesc and Roo will probably have better 2010s than Xavi and Kaka.

Xavi is better than Cesc but there is no denying that Cesc has ben playing better than Xavi this season. Suck that green midget.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I was talking about world player of the year.

Cesc and Roo will probably have better 2010s than Xavi and Kaka.

Xavi is better than Cesc but there is no denying that Cesc has ben playing better than Xavi this season. Suck that green midget.

True, but i still say there have been players who have been more impressive than Cesc,

1.Messi
2.Rooney
3.Ronaldo
4.Iniesta
5.?????

duno bout 5, mibby torres not sure

Aasim

Bumbleman
True, but i still say there have been players who have been more impressive than Cesc,

1.Messi
2.Rooney
3.Ronaldo
4.Iniesta
5.?????

duno bout 5, mibby torres not sure

Cesc.

Torres hasn't done anything this season. Villa could be a huge shout if Spain win the WC.

Actually if Spain win WC, Villa will be top 5. Xaviesta will be up there. Cesc and Casillas aswell.

It all depends on who wins the WC.

zanela

Drogba should be in Top5. So should Xavi. Fabregas has been very productive and owning the small teams but isn't so effective in the big games.

Xavi hasn't been his prev best but he still runs our team at all times.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
rooney 2nd? he will not be in that place when he doesn't win the world cup.

Yup, he has really upped his game this year, no way if man utd are successful and he continues this form that he wont be at least in the top 3

If england get semis or better, i think hes got a real shout of winning it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
if he's in the semi's then he won't win it. whoever shines for the winning side will win it.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Cesc.

Torres hasn't done anything this season. Villa could be a huge shout if Spain win the WC.

Actually if Spain win WC, Villa will be top 5. Xaviesta will be up there. Cesc and Casillas aswell.

It all depends on who wins the WC.

I dont think spain winning the world cup will improve cescs chances as he doesnt get a regular place in the spain squad, Villa definatly as hhe will undoubtedly prove his abilities again

Aasim

Bumbleman
I took that into consideration which is why him and Casillas will be mentioned but wont win because Cesc although will probably have a good seaon with Arsenal (personally), he is not a starter for Spain and Xaviesta and Villa will probably get it ahead of him. Casillas is a GK and will never win.

Rooney can get top 3 if England get into semis. He's been banging them in and he is the main man for England these days so that will gain him points.

Home of Barca Fans