Wayne Rooney

gingerless

well when you say it about a barcelona player on a barcelona forum you're just looking to get a reaction out of the majority of posters. there aren't many united fans here so who gives a shit about them...

having said that i don't agree with getting infractions over small shit like that

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
well when you say it about a barcelona player on a barcelona forum you're just looking to get a reaction out of the majority of posters. there aren't many united fans here so who gives a shit about them...

having said that i don't agree with getting infractions over small shit like that

I'm not looking to get people banned or get infractions for people. When I said Messi wasn't watching the match with his team mates because he was snorting coke off a prostitutes ass crack it was obviously a joke. Now if I said Messi was only the 3rd best player in the world and he doesn't do it for Argentina that would be looking for a reaction.

B

barcelonista

If I'm not mistaken, you were punished for saying something like Messi looks like the shit comming out of your ass. Dunno what this has to do with mitkoa7x saying Rooney will be "drinking and partying with hookers".

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
If I'm not mistaken, you were punished for saying something like Messi looks like the shit comming out of your ass. Dunno what this has to do with mitkoa7x saying Rooney will be "drinking and partying with hookers".

I'm talking about the latest infraction.

E

estranged

well said ginger

B

barcelonista

Against Wolves, you say?

ek4308.png

:rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans