Sir Bobby Robson 1933-2009

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Unfortunately I'm not. He had a long battle against cancer, it finally got the better of him. He was 76.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He should have had more time at Barca. A far superior manager to Van Gaal.

He won the spanish cup and cup-winners-cup plus got the best out of Ronaldo.

One of my all time favourite managers who apart from Alf Ramsey was the most successful england manager ever to date.

The way Newcastle and Freddie Shepherd in particular treated him at the end of his reign there was a disgrace - and to replace him with Souness at that!! he was the best thing to happen to that club in a long time and shepherd treated him like shit.

RIP Sir Bobby a man I shall forever respect.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
For Barcelona he was a nice character even though he disappointed us all with failing to win the league.

"You have to understand that Barcelona is a nation without a state, and Barça is its army." -Sir Bobby Robson

RIP

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The did brilliantly but the Cup winners cup, Super Copa and the Copa del Rey (plus second in La Liga) was not enough.

RIP Sir. Bobby. A true gent.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
The fact that he was a disappointing manager for us is irrelevant, this stems past football, he was an absolute legend.

Rest in peace Sir Booby.

J

Jordzibob

Was absolutely shocked when I saw this on Yahoo this morning, R.I.P, Absolute legend.

Home of Barca Fans