Henrik Larsson

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Oh Larsson! he is undoubtedly my nr1 favourite swedish player of all times...
He has given the swedish people so much to be happy for! He is the king of kings

These are increddible, i guess you remember it... In the CL back at Celtic Park with Barcelona... He comes in instead of Ronaldinho and listen to that Celtic crowd, unbelievable.. It gives me goosebumps every time i watch it...
And ofcourse he scores, look at the "celebration".. what a player!

[youtube]4tmwxxZMr5g[/youtube] [youtube]P77v7Nn3Xqg[/youtube]

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Henrik Larsson is, in my opinion, the best professional to play the game ( I mean by his attitude not talent ). In Scotland he had a massive impact, he dragged Celtic into that UEFA Cup final and he almost won it for them. He was voted the 3rd best player in the history of the club and he is the only foreigner to have been voted to the clubs greatest XI. He deserved to play on the big stage and eventually he did when he came to Barca. He set up both goals in the CL Final. He could have stayed here but no he signed a contract with the team he loved most, the team that set his career up Helsinborgs. Ronaldinho,Eto'o,Puyol and Xavi spoke so highly of him they wanted him to stay but no he went home. He is a fantastic role model. And has some talent.

MinaFCB

I agree.He is an incredible player.When he left Barca he continued to play well despite being a bit older.I love his era in Barcelona,everytime we didnt have solution he was there,and his performance in CL final is unforgettable...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
The only insulting thing you can say is that Ibrahimovic is better than him. That is so insulting.

R

Red Devil

If he hadn`t left Barca we wouldn`t have had Guddy and wouldn`t have difficulties when Eto'o got injuryed.A nd we paid good money for Guddy. And Im sure we'd be champions if he hadn`t gone. Cuzz Guddy couldn`t back up of Eto'o.Nobarca fan forgot him !

Your loss was too our gain as that season he came on loan to us and was brilliant and I dont believe we would of won the title without his help that year.

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

Henrik Larrson? Funny, I always thought his name was God! :p

Seriously, this man is a legend, plain and simple. It's not a coincidence that he's been loved at every club he's played for. If you want to see a hero, look no further than Henke.

maz

I walk the line
Without a doubt. The man was not here for long, but it was long enough to make his mark and then some.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Larsson is a model professional and on top of that an excellent Striker. Ibrahimovich is perhaps the opposite as his attitude is blocking him from becoming a better striker.

Home of Barca Fans