Peace Cup

Beast

The Observer
the announcer and the names on screen INSIST Pepe is playing while he is not in the 18 player squad.. what a fuck up by the organizers

Your fans are strange. They fill the stadium to see some incoherent Portuguese prettyboy shout "hala madrid" yet you can barely muster 20,000 to see him actually play some football.

come on Adam.. it's fucking too late in Madrid and it's Sunday night people have work tomorrow and it's a friendly... every club suffer during competitive season from the late kick off time needless to say a friendly won't push people to go that late for a game that will end after midnight

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think it's a sad reflection on your club to be honest. It shows that the madrid public is far more interested in the glitz and the glamour than it is in the actual football.

Nándor

there you go, this is the right thread :D so again:

man i always am feeling damn uncomurtable when dudek is in the goal!!!

i'm looking forward to see negredo & granero back at home :beer2:

agree beast, gago should be cashed in on

Beast

The Observer
I think it's a sad reflection on your club to be honest. It shows that the madrid public is far more interested in the glitz and the glamour than it is in the actual football.

nice try but you know that what i said is 100 % true
but it's fun coming from you especially when your stadium suffer greatly in attendance and you are talking about the club with the highest attendance per capacity in Spain

Beast

The Observer
boys are stringing good passes ..i wish Sneijder get his shooting skills back

What does that even mean?

highest attendance per stadium , the highest percentage of fans attending in comparison to the stadium capacity (fewer empty seats )

MUFC-Ireland

Madrid are playing good football. Zipping the passes around extremely quickly. This years Clasicos good be some of the best ever

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
boys are stringing good passes ..i wish Sneijder get his shooting skills back

highest attendance per stadium , the highest percentage of fans attending in comparison to the stadium capacity (fewer empty seats )

So basically your stadium's small. Hardly a stat to bowl me over!

Beast

The Observer
Great shot by Raul.. and very impressive 25 minutes by Drenthe

man that's some good football... we need to be more sharper & serious upfront

Drenthe is tackling very well.. wtf happened to him :D

Beast

The Observer
Drethe's put in one decent cross, which was cleared. Who is this lot you're playing?

i think they are the Saudi Arabia champions ( i don't really know ) but they did beat us in a friendly 2 years ago

no he put 3 decent crosses and the last one game to Raul who made a great one shot goal.. and his tackling is pretty impressive tonight

Home of Barca Fans