USA

Rassvet

Why is this thread just [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] talking to himself.

Where all the US bros at?

Rassvet

The Polish FA is planning an ID camp in the US next year to scout young Dual-Nationals who would be eligible to play for the Polish national team. There are an estimated 9 million Polish Americans in the US. (Polsatsport.pl)

I’m fucking fuming if they end up stealing some of the talented players we develop. At least it’s a sign that other countries know the talent that will be coming through here.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The Polish FA is planning an ID camp in the US next year to scout young Dual-Nationals who would be eligible to play for the Polish national team. There are an estimated 9 million Polish Americans in the US. (Polsatsport.pl)

I’m fucking fuming if they end up stealing some of the talented players we develop. At least it’s a sign that other countries know the talent that will be coming through here.

Calma the best North American player is Canadian and he is a leftback. North America still has a long way to go before they develop some top-tier attacking players

Jenks

Calma the best North American player is Canadian and he is a leftback. North America still has a long way to go before they develop some top-tier attacking players

The trouble for the USA is that they're developing a more modern profile of player and changing their style accordingly, which is great for dealing with weaker teams but makes them much easier to deal with for the bigger boys. I also think this new crop might be a bit of a false dawn, because nothing was really done to fix the development system in the US, which feels almost built for failure.

Home of Barca Fans