USA

SmilerBam

You are a Messi fan, not a barca fan :)

Oh yeah?I supposed you started watching Barcelona in 2000,like me,when Rivaldo,Kluivert and others played for Barcelona.Btw,your signature says everything about you:childish,insecure and retarded.Have a good night mate,and i hope soon you ll be ejected from this forum,because you are frankly an embarassement of a fanboy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Oh yeah?I supposed you started watching Barcelona in 2000,like me,when Rivaldo,Kluivert and others played for Barcelona.Btw,your signature says everything about you:childish,insecure and retarded.Have a good night mate,and i hope soon you ll be ejected from this forum,because you are frankly an embarassement of a fanboy.

Nonsense again, good night :koeman:

xXKonan

MLS guys like Kellyn Acosta, I can't see having a future with the NT more than a squad option.

He was having quite the mare today.

The same can be said for Miazga and Ream for CB options, Granted Ream is old and apparently a pretty good locker room presence but Miazga flat out isn't good enough and I hope Richards can develop into a proper CB.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Midfield will be much better with Adams and Mckennie back
I know the butthurt hardcore MLS guys bitch about "Euro snobs" when it comes to people grunting about MLS guys being in the National team and they prefer Euro guys, but in reality, the "Euro Snobs" are more in the right than these guys want to admit.

MLS has improved a lot over the years and the Academies, especially FC Dallas have improved talent production tenfold, you can still see the gulf in level between the guys who decided to go to Europe vs guys who decided to stick around in the States. Guys like Acosta shit their pants at the slightest bit of proper pressing.

I'm certainly glad the likes of Reynolds and Cannon decided to head to Europe at their ages and instead of sticking around in MLS. Granted I wish Cannon was playing for a much better team as he's playing for one of the worst teams in Portugal right now.

xXKonan

The U-23 is a poorly coached side due to Jason Kreis who is a terrible coach.

But also some of those players in that team aren't good enough.

Rassvet

The post match meltdowns always make US disasters at least a bit amusing. US Soccer twitter pages are great at times like this

xXKonan

The U-23 team has failed to qualify for the Olympics for years now.

The sad part is our best U-23 talent are with the Main National team as they couldn't be allowed to be released to play in the Qualifiers. But god damn the steep drop-off between the ones with the main team and these group of U-23's is stark and the lot of them will probably never feature for the main team and for good reasons as well.

Home of Barca Fans