Something big posibly happening?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Blackburn signing Vieri. It has been solved.
on the other hand it is hard to see that not affecting the club.

Anyhow, if you google for the copy/paste post, nothing is found. Is warik tricking us?

Warik

Someone else says...
"I won't go into the whole thing as it's not my place to say, but basically OASAAS has a contact high up who says that 'allegedly' 4 players will be in big big big shit with the FA and police soon due to 'allegedly' match fixing for the first goal scored during a very prestigeous game in May, I won't name names but I can certainly say I was happy to see at least one of them mentioned!

Apparently the talk is of 4 year bans.

Again nothing to do with me just passing on OASAAS' info.

***goes and hides incase of banning order***

:lol::lol:

no Rapists Digest

It is under the codename Rice...

Can't say rape. The word is EVIL. ;)

Beast

The Observer
Someone else says...

It is under the codename Rice...

Can't say rape. The word is EVIL. ;)

hehehe

well typical brits.. now the big thing will be the ban of 4 Watford or Sunderland players in the Mickey mouse cup.. and the news will be all over the place.. in a typical much ado about nothing

OMG could be this ?

Embarrassment for Barry Taylor and FA in voting scandal

John Ryan has won his battle for a new election in his bid to win selection to the FA Council.

The FA have told the Doncaster chairman there will be a re-run in his battle with Barnsley director Barry Taylor to represent clubs in Yorkshire and north Derbyshire.

Taylor was declared the 9-8 winner of the original vote in May but the circumstances surrounding the ballot sparked Ryan's outcry.

FA chairman Lord Triesman appointed an independent lawyer, Stephen Cavalier, to investigate the issue. Cavalier's report concludes that Alistair Maclean, the FA's company secretary, and Taylor have not acted improperly.

However, the investigation has thrown up other issues that have astonished Ryan. These include the revelations that:

- Maclean accepted a telephone vote, backed up by a text message, from non-league Frickley Athletic 10 minutes before the ballot was due to close. Election rules stated that all votes must be registered on an official ballot paper.

- A vote by non-league Yorkshire Amateurs that was filled in by someone without the authority to do so.

- Sheffield Wednesday sent in two voting papers. One for Taylor, the other for Ryan.

Maclean was the FA officer responsible for the vote and signed the letter detailing the way votes would be accepted.

Taylor and Ryan have been asked to stay away from the FA's summer meeting next month. The re-election will take place at the end of August or in September.

Ryan said: "I believe Maclean and Taylor should now do the honourable thing and fall on their swords. I no longer think there should be a rerun of the election. I believe that, given what went on, I should now be declared the outright winner."

Ryan added: "My complaint was based on the fact that Barry Taylor sent out literature promoting his campaign to all clubs eligible to vote along with a photocopy of the voting form - this broke the FA's own regulations."

Taylor is desperate to hang on to his post after losing his place as chairman of the FA Cup committee. He has been a divisional representative since 1989 and will become a life vice-president of the FA Council if re-elected.

The FA report confirms Taylor did send letters to clubs but says this did not amount to undue influence.It also reveals that Maclean accepted the Frickley telephone vote because their voting paper had been lost in the post.

However, Cavalier states the votes from Frickley and Yorkshire Amateurs should have been declared invalid. Both voted for Taylor.

An FA spokesman said: "The findings of the review have made it clear neither Alistair Maclean or Barry Taylor behaved improperly.

"It was because of one or two technicalities that it was decided to run the election again."

--------------------------------------
that's from the Mirror alright

Warik

Could be...that aint big though, as in 'rocking' world football...

TBH I think its the FA Cup final....Hopefully John Terry gets caught up in it.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
The FA Cup is actually a big deal. The oldest knock out comp in the world. It was Chelski V Everton. Everton scored the quickest ever goal in the Cup's history...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The FA Cup is actually a big deal. The oldest knock out comp in the world. It was Chelski V Everton. Everton scored the quickest ever goal in the Cup's history...

so terry and cech have to be involved.

you'd think drogba (coz the guy would be "so pleased" to see one implicated and only drogs gets that kind of hate) but given he went and scored up the other end... I dunno.

Ronaldo photographed with Boy George?

please.

he could bum guti in the middle of a game at the bernabeu and no one would be surprised.

Warik

Didn't have to be a fix on the result, possibly a fix on the 'quickest goal' thing...though I imagine some Everton players would of had to be involved to?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Didn't have to be a fix on the result, possibly a fix on the 'quickest goal' thing...though I imagine some Everton players would of had to be involved to?

nah I doubt the everton lads would have been involved.

well, maybe saha actually since he is on a pay-as-you-play deal which hasta suck.

so, saha, terry, cech... alex?

Home of Barca Fans