Ligue 1

jamrock

Psg have a 2 great fullbacks & a decent DM and still taking L's in lique 1, damn.

There CB position is still a weakness, & that DM is only decent.

Messi magic needed.

fergus90

They cannot defend like this against Bayern with Sane, Musiala, Davies etc counter attacking them. They will get absolutely cooked.

khaled_a_d

PSG just subbed a midfielder born in 2006.
I know he (Emery) is widely regarded as France best young talent, but damn

Porque

This game was a final for Lens. Played with incredible intensity and relentless in the quick attacks which PSG could not handle.

Mbappe closed down well all game and without Neymar/Messi, that was their attack done.

Also a note that the Lens attacker Openda and the midfielder Fofana were excellent. Think Amrabat in the World Cup in regards for the latter.

Porque

I reckon Lens are beating most the top teams in Europe if they play the game they played today. Probably everybody this weekend bar Arsenal on this performance.

Just one of those one-off games teams do every now and again against the top sides when their both up for it and their striking efficiency is maxed.

Would have put 5 past us :lol:

PSG will be a different side against Bayern. Not much to read into it.

Neymar really F'd them though and Donna has been poor everytime I seen em this season.

khaled_a_d

PSG surely need a new CB or two in January.

Have been saying it for some time.
They rely on overrated players in that positions for whatever season.
they are very reactive in their project tbh, addressing a problem once a year, and not all of them doesn't make any sense with all the resource they have.

Porque

That's two PSG losses since the WC break.

These top5 opponents seem to have figured em out and know how to outwork them, while having that extra bit of quality to punish them unlike the rest of Ligue1.

Monaco away a few days before Bayern and Marseille away in between. This February could get very sticky for them.

Home of Barca Fans