Ligue 1

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi too, he has other priorities. Neymar himself says that he finished. And Mbappe is not enough.

Messi does not have other priorities. He would play every game if he could. Only issue is because of COVID the schedule of South-American teams is messed up and almost overlaps with club schedule.

Got pissed at Pochettino for taking him off before the end of the game not too long ago.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

That penalty was total bullshit. Maybe the worst penalty decision I've seen all year. Ligue-1 is corrupt as fuck. It's how like Real Madrid always get the VAR decisions in their favor.

malvolio

That penalty was total bullshit. Maybe the worst penalty decision I've seen all year. Ligue-1 is corrupt as fuck. It's how like Real Madrid always get the VAR decisions in their favor.

That too. But funny how in Europe they don't have refs on their side.

Pochettino is getting found out soon, with the way team is playing.

Newcomer

That too. But funny how in Europe they don't have refs on their side.

Pochettino is getting found out soon, with the way team is playing.

Sure, Pochettino has not improved the team but in reality PSG played like that under Tuchel as well. Tuchel is more astute tactically but we were still heavily relying on individual brillance, nominally on Neymar.

I can't explain how, after so many years, those players play as if it is the first time they have met each other. There is no preferential passing circuits. They play like random guys, each relying on their technical ability to get the ball forward.

serghei

Sure, Pochettino has not improved the team but in reality PSG played like that under Tuchel as well. Tuchel is more astute tactically but we were still heavily relying on individual brillance, nominally on Neymar.

I can't explain how, after so many years, those players play as if it is the first time they have met each other. There is no preferential passing circuits. They play like random guys, each relying on their technical ability to get the ball forward.

But it's so easy to explain. A team where the superstars are the top dogs, and not the manager, will never achieve a high level of cohesiveness. It's the failure of the Qatari models. Buy many toys, and the team will constantly look like it's built more on flashy names than on a well-thought-out plan. That's exactly how PSG looks.

I presume every manager should know by now that you don't go to PSG to implement your vision, you go to try to make the stars get along reasonably well with each other.

Richard.H

What is with this poverty level security in the Marseille stadium? Stupid fans getting too rowdy and threatening to get on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans