Ligue 1

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am watching Monaco - Angers and there are about 1000 people in the stadium, at max.

Edit: Okay, commentator said 5000.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Monaco is the place to live if you got the €€€

Not many of those hardcore football fans.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Yeah I know but when I joined the whole thing was nearly empty. That was because half the people went to get drinks and stuff some minutes before ht. :D

Lutece FC

The stadium is always empty at Louis II, it's not new.

The funny fact is that Monaco has a large fan base outside ... Monaco.

France slips to 7th place at the UEFA rankings: 2 CL spots instead of 3 for ligue 1.

Catastrophic should it happen (the end season ranking is what matters)

Barcadub

The league is over already.

PSG are a massive 15 points ahead already. WOW.

It's obvious the champions league is the number 1 trophy for them this season.

Expecting another clean sweep domestically like last season.

El Flaco

4Rto9Vy.png

One-horse race when its finest.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

From the beginning of the season the objective was clear : The Champions League. But we have to be very clear, Bayern and Barca are ahead.

Jair Ventura

Caen and Angers being 2nd and 3rd respectively is pretty amazing. Lyon, Marseille, Saint Etienne, Bordeaux, and Monaco have all been disappointing, but it's understandable. French clubs just aren't financially equipped enough to hold onto their players. Shame, but it is what it is.

Edit: Monaco needs to figure out how to get it's French supporters into the principality for its home games to helps its revenue stream. They don't have to be playing in front of an empty stadium every week.

Marseille needs to be sold to persons or a group with ambitions. There's no reason they shouldn't be one of the top clubs in Europe.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans