Ligue 1

Beast

The Observer
Derby of the south is about to finish between L'OM and Monaco.. twice L'OM are trailing and equalize..
pathetic from Didi... only Valbu is carrying the team .. 7 min to go

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Derby of the south is about to finish between L'OM and Monaco.. twice L'OM are trailing and equalize..
pathetic from Didi... only Valbu is carrying the team .. 7 min to go

WTF is wrong with L'OM this year..was Deschamps a fluke last year?

Beast

The Observer
Was he in Monaco and Juve as well ?

His methods are not getting around with players.. given last year Bordeaux collapse helped L'OM but it look more like he has issues with some players.

They added fire power in the form of Gignac and Remy but Manda and the defense remains a big headache .
they could have won tonight especially in the last 15 min but Monaco made an awesome defensive game the keeper as always out of this world.
Didier need to change his methods with the players who are pissed off from him.. last season and this season many assets left lately Ben Arfa who was awesome last year

Big teams continue to falter this season in Ligue 1

u look @ the table and u find the following after 5 games

1- Toulouse 12
2- Stade Rennes 11
3- St Etienne 10
4-Nice 9
-----------------------
15- L'OM 5
16- LYON 5
17- Auxerre 4 = last year runner up !!!
18- Bordeaux 4

Shocking to see the least

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I wonder how much Gourcuff hates himself right now.

A lot of the blame should go on Puel...I thought he was one of the best Ligue 1 managers at Lille but he's been nothing short of a complete failure at Lyon.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
They need to sack Puel sooner rather than later. I didn't think someone could do a worse job than Perrin, but I guess it's possible!

Beast

The Observer
The choice of managers in Lyon is very questionable for a long time now.. i just hope they don't go and pick Dom Dom..trust me i wouldn't discard that possibility

V

Valon

I thought you were a L'OM fan Gio thus Lyon getting Dumb Dumb would be good for you? :p

Beast

The Observer
Indeed Valon but awful for the national team.. Country >>>>> club any time
so why i risk the loss of form for Lloris, Cissokho,Rev,Toulalan,Gomis,Gourcuff ??

the answer is plain and simple NO

V

Valon

Fair enough but a lot of times players form for club doesn't mean jack shit for nt and vice versa.

Home of Barca Fans