Ligue 1

Porque

Their league is gong to get bouyed by the EPL money more than any other.

Comes at a price of losing talent early but get paid for it to find alternatives.

As opposed to Spain where rarely producing much at all in teams out with top few.

Yeah. LaLiga could also have a problem as French clubs are outspending LaLiga clubs over the past few seasons. And I'm talking this is even if you discount PSG.

Slippery slope for Spanish football if Tebas has no serious growth plans.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah. LaLiga could also have a problem as French clubs are outspending LaLiga clubs over the past few seasons. And I'm talking this is even if you discount PSG.

Slippery slope for Spanish football if Tebas has no serious growth plans.

He has no plan whatsoever. Seems to be on a right track to destroy everything.

Porque

Lovely debut goal from Ounahi at Marseille. I may have underrated this player, but let's see his consistency now he is at a top level French club.

Also just seen that Ligue1 has officially embraced being a farmers League. The league slogan is "The League of Talents" :lol:

soul24rage

PSG's midfield is so average without Veratti.

Loaning out Paredes is one of the worst decisions this club has taken.

khaled_a_d

Monaco vs PSG in few minutes.
The game has 3 startes who are 17 or younger, with Ben Seghir, Emery & Bitshiabu.

Vanderson didn't make to the squad list, don't know if he is injury or not.
Monaco starting DM are Camara and Fofana, both are very interesting players to follow.

Porque

Monaco vs PSG in few minutes.
The game has 3 startes who are 17 or younger, with Ben Seghir, Emery & Bitshiabu.

Vanderson didn't make to the squad list, don't know if he is injury or not.
Monaco starting DM are Camara and Fofana, both are very interesting players to follow.

17!? :lol:

What a physical beast for the age. Cost the team a goal mind you.

Home of Barca Fans