Ligue 1

KingLeo10

PSG sporting directors need to do a much better job at planning the squad. It's a modern day galactico team, with star players who aren't even in their peak bar Mbappe and then a whole host of bang average players.

Part of me thinks PSG served it's purpose of the Qatar WC, and now money won't be pumped into the club as readily.

serghei

Damn, I'm proud of my analogy.

Bundesliga is like an Arnold Schwarzenegger action film. Entertaining, fast paced, but always with the same ending.

Morten

I think Bayern will win another 10 Bundesliga in a row.

I've never seen a more dead league than that one.

I joke about Ligue 1, but its actually more competitive than Bundesliga, PSG has actually failed to win it 2-3 times in the span of 10 years or something, Bayern not defending the title is soon approaching ancient times.

JamDav1982

Surely PSG must be thinking of punting Messi/Mbappe and getting a proper RW and CF for Mbappe.

Said it many a time but Dembele.. who Mbappe seeming want to play with and also likes of Oshimen make much more sense.

They were out worked big time tonight.

Maybe they can have moments in CL but doesnt look likely when see games like tonight.

Morten

:lol: true.

Bundesliga is basically a Bayern academy, any decent player just ends up there.

Doesn't look like they mind either, German clubs have just accepted to have one flagship in Europe.
I actually do remember a time were the league was more competitive(not neccessarily better mind you), but i don't know if those days will return.

JamDav1982

:lol: true.

Bundesliga is basically a Bayern academy, any decent player just ends up there.

A lot of them been heading to EPL recently and Bellingham wont be far behind out of Germany soon.

Maybe winning at Bayern isnt as appealing to those in that league as once was.

They were in for Haaland and def would be for Bellingham would think.

fergus90

True and also a lot of these young talents playing in the Bundesliga are often French or English now as the German talent pool has dried right up.

JamDav1982

The number of talents these French clubs produce is actually insane.

Their league is gong to get bouyed by the EPL money more than any other.

Comes at a price of losing talent early but get paid for it to find alternatives.

As opposed to Spain where rarely producing much at all in teams out with top few.

Andresito

Staff member
FnY7ikCWAAAMezf

Porque

Skriniar has confirmed he has signed for PSG.

They will be a better team next season, but we will see if they give time for Campos to build the team as it seems the Galtier effect is wearing on. 2 Bayern fixtures and Marseille and Monaco away in Feb might even see him out of a job.

Home of Barca Fans