Ligue 1

Messi983

Lille's manager Galtier has announced he's leaving after winning the title. Wonder where to. PL?

Napoli, Lyon or Nice it seems.

Lille boss Christophe Galtier announces he has not taken a decision on his future: "There are not only those two (Lyon & Nice), there is Napoli too, others as well. I really like France." (RMC)

Latest on Christophe Galtier | Napoli with more contacts last night following the decision not to hire Sergio Concei?ao - the Lille boss now their priority - Galtier prefers France, meeting expected to occur with Olivier L?tang today, Lyon tomorrow, per sources contacted by GFFN.

Re: Christophe Galtier | OGC Nice remain confident as per Nice-Matin that they have done what is required to close the deal. Talks won't accelerate between Nice & Lille about a fee to buy Galtier out until he has his sit down with Olivier L?tang.

Porque

Half the Barcelona squad is French though.

Galtier in.

Sign
Maignon
Giroud FREE
Depay FREE (raps French)
Being back Todibo

Next Summer
Gosens FREE (looks French)
Mbappe FREE
Camavinga FREE
Pogba FREE
Denayer FREE

Oh la la

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mertesacker probably the slowest top level player I've ever seen. Makes Busquets look like Adama Traore.

Morten

Mertesacker probably the slowest top level player I've ever seen. Makes Busquets look like Adama Traore.

Doubt anyone beats Erik Hoftun in being slow, I'd say he counts as a top player back in his glory days.

You know who he is, though i doubt anyone else here does, great CB, but not at all because of his pace.

JamDav1982

Giroud makes little sense.

Barca wont move to a plan B that switches from a style that suits Messi to someone like Giroud.

They will stick with Plan A of Messi and try to improve it.

Giroud up top with Messi behind is all the same problems that existed before.

FinBarcelonafan

Giroud makes little sense.

Barca wont move to a plan B that switches from a style that suits Messi to someone like Giroud.

They will stick with Plan A of Messi and try to improve it.

Giroud up top with Messi behind is all the same problems that existed before.

Our plan A sucks Vs any competent team.

Has slow possession ever worked?

Home of Barca Fans