SPL Thread

V

Valon

Imma stop making comparisons. It doesn't seem to be healthy for some people.

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
Don't you mean the Celtic Vs. Rangers thread?

We could say the same about the EPL thread

Arsenal man utd liverpool chelsea thread.:wave:

Ey ? Celtic are a team of premiership rejects.

Samaras is a good example, he was dire for us but is one of their best players.

Anyway when we play Celtic and Rangers in pre-season, we will see who is the better club.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

We played you's last season and drew 1-1 Pre-seasons mean FUCKALL so dont go saying HEY WE BEAT CELTIC WE'RE BETTER THAN THEM ..

R

Red Devil

Err, if you actually read the thread, you would of realised that I wasn't the one who started off the comparison. It was Valon that compared City and Celtic.

LOLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're "27" and you type like a child.

So what you prick I spell bad but I earn a lot of money from my job that I dont need to be able to spell to do .

As for spelling like a kid I aint arsed Id rather be seen as younger then old.

Oh and your club is more like Hearts then Rangers and Celtic.

henriklarsson7

at start of 06/07 season man utd reserves came up to Celtic Park and swept us aside 0-3, then in the CL group stage we beat their 1st team 1-0 thanks to Naka's stunning Free-Kick. that tells you that friendlys mean nothing.

henriklarsson7

So what you prick I spell bad but I earn a lot of money from my job that I dont need to be able to spell to do .

As for spelling like a kid I aint arsed Id rather be seen as younger then old.

Oh and your club is more like Hearts then Rangers and Celtic

well said, imagine trying to verbally attack someone because their spelling abilities, some city fans are just laughable :lol:

B

blueduck

well said, imagine trying to verbally attack someone because their spelling abilities, some city fans are just laughable :lol:

That arguement had nothing to do with spelling. It was about how he argued that particular discussion.

M

mickcfc2k8

I can remeber Celtic beating Man united 4-1 in a friendly

Err, if you actually read the thread, you would of realised that I wasn't the one who started off the comparison. It was Valon that compared City and Celtic.

LOLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're "27" and you type like a child.

We aren't comparing the players you moron its the clubs.

Home of Barca Fans