UEFA Euro 2024

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
On another note... First time since godknowswhen Spain starts without ANY Barca players and lo and behold... It's 2-0 for Scotland :lol:

Jamdav drowning in beer somewhere :beer:

serghei

Some players out there don't even get into B tier teams like Netherlands or Morocco.

If this is the kind of team Spain's putting out then there is no hope for the domestic league either. When LaLiga was the best the national team was extremely strong.

Not quite. Madrid for example have very few Spanish players. Atletico have quite a few Argentinians.

Only Barca are focusing on a Spanish core, sort of. Even then, the attack is basically a Brazilian, a Frenchie, and a Polish guy. The best defense is a Spanish player, an Uruguayan, a French player, a Danish player.

JamDav1982

Spain badly miss Pedri.

No one else in their midfield can remotely do job he does and says it all when turning to Ceballos.

fergus90

International football during the domestic season especially sucks. Always annoys me when it’s the international break. Especially when 85% of the game are ridiculously one sided or meaningless friendlies.

JamDav1982

Real could do far worse than getting Tierney for LB.

Much better than what they have when can stay fit although that All or Nothing doc didnt help his cause.

Gnidrologist

Inigo Martinez is terrible.

No idea what Xavi seems to see in him.

Another over rating of old/Spanish players.
That Pedro Porro guy that was talked about here is also bum. Couldn't make a single step right. Watched only first half, got bored and switched off.

Horatio

You're welcome
On another note... First time since godknowswhen Spain starts without ANY Barca players and lo and behold... It's 2-0 for Scotland :lol:

Jamdav drowning in beer somewhere :beer:

Placed a 7-fold with 25 odd over 2 days. All crapped on by Spain. Knew I was in trouble when I read the comments here and saw the lineup. But the cash out was too low imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
McTominay during this qualifier with more goals than Dybala since he ever debuted for Argentina. 4 goals vs 3.

@jamdav

Home of Barca Fans