Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bad feeling over this with our key players missing. Hoping for a draw or narrow loss and then there's a chance to settle it at return leg.

fergus90

Realistically given the obvious lack of creativity and firepower, it's going to be a case of trying to stay defensively sound as possible and settle for a draw.

jamrock

Araujo is due to have a bad game against Vini Jr, just by the law of averages, so it might not be up well.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Seeing our state and available options I would kill for a draw in the away leg. Losing with a one-goal difference is not ideal but fine too. More than that and I doubt we can overcome the deficit at the Camp Nou.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I smell doom tomorrow. Our 3 best player are absent, very poor form, Real Madrid will be very hungry. I hope Im wrong but I see us losing by 2-3 goals at least.

Barcilliant

We may get a fearful hammering-Id settle for a narrow loss. I think their over their batch patch while weve just entered ours.

L3v1s

Injuries again... This season was very unlucky for us when it came to crucial games and injuries.

El Gato

Villarato!
Our biggest chance to win by big margin is get Araujo off Vini somehow
Which Carlo won't think about as doesn't think it matters
There'll probably be more action between Balde-Carvajal than Araujo-Vini

So I predict this will go more or less like the league Clasico - we may score 1 or 2 but then invite Barca to play ball and try to exploit the fact they dont have a decent forward fit to play. And still Ferran will roll one in and make it a close tie as consequence

We're just not able to capitalise on opponent weakness in Clasico like Barca
Not got the chops for it

JerseyAddict

Our biggest chance to win by big margin is get Araujo off Vini somehow
Which Carlo won't think about as doesn't think it matters
There'll probably be more action between Balde-Carvajal than Araujo-Vini

So I predict this will go more or less like the league Clasico - we may score 1 or 2 but then invite Barca to play ball and try to exploit the fact they dont have a decent forward fit to play. And still Ferran will roll one in and make it a close tie as consequence

We're just not able to capitalise on opponent weakness in Clasico like Barca
Not got the chops for it

You really write what Barca fans like to hear. Too bad Barca missing Lewy, Pedri, and Dumbele is a fact that will make the game go in Real's favor.

El Gato

Villarato!
You really write what Barca fans like to hear. Too bad Barca missing Lewy, Pedri, and Dumbele is a fact that will make the game go in Real's favor.

I write what I suspect

It didn't matter last time in league Barca had:
- Araujo and Christensen out
- Kounde 1st or 2nd game back from injury
- Balde first start in Clasico ever

Real still went up 2-0 and then tried to cruise, failed, let Barca back in game, even let Ferran score

This time round the defense is more or less in place for Barca and Real's attack basically hinges on Vinicius making things happen. Even if he does make them happen, Carlo normally takes a 2-legged tie and tries to block opponent to come out with any advantage for the return leg, so at 2-0 he'll probably pull team backward

Pedri and Lewa out is a big miss, but genuinely not sure that matters. Real can concede against anyone. And if invite pressure, I'm certain we wont keep clean sheet.

wisconsincule

I would be surprised if it’s anything less than a 2 goal Madrid win.

Draw here is considered a big win.

Sucks our key players are injured and we don’t have quality to fill in. It is what it is.

serghei

I would be surprised if it?s anything less than a 2 goal Madrid win.

Draw here is considered a big win.

Sucks our key players are injured and we don?t have quality to fill in. It is what it is.

Still should put up a fight. Doubt Madrid has the strenght to trash even a Barca missing almost half the first 11.

Total-Football

Fc barcelona is the team that bitches the most about injuries .. we have been repeatedly trashed by teams missing their best players.. this is part of our new dna now.. participating in this fabrication of excuses.

Birdy

I write what I suspect

It didn't matter last time in league Barca had:
- Araujo and Christensen out
- Kounde 1st or 2nd game back from injury
- Balde first start in Clasico ever

Real still went up 2-0 and then tried to cruise, failed, let Barca back in game, even let Ferran score

This time round the defense is more or less in place for Barca and Real's attack basically hinges on Vinicius making things happen. Even if he does make them happen, Carlo normally takes a 2-legged tie and tries to block opponent to come out with any advantage for the return leg, so at 2-0 he'll probably pull team backward

Pedri and Lewa out is a big miss, but genuinely not sure that matters. Real can concede against anyone. And if invite pressure, I'm certain we wont keep clean sheet.

It matters.
You can't concede against a side that can't create for their lives, w/o Pedri and Dembele
The only thing for sure is that Gavi Ferran and Raphina will press a lot, and make it more difficult for you to play out

At our backline, as long as Araujo is on Vini, no danger will come from there. He is his daddy, and we all know that by now.
But Marcos Alonso against Benzema, or Valverde overruning Busi centrally might be sources of danger for our d.

0-0 looks ideal

Home of Barca Fans