Dembele vs Rashford

Rashford or Dembele?

• Total voters

Temptation

The title. Both young but experienced players very highly rated as youngsters but have never been consistently world class but have had patches of brilliance.

So who's the better player and who has the brighter future?

If you're working in the recruitment department of a top club today, who'd you rather sign?

vinni

Mbappe.
If i was in recruit dept. I would be scared to sign any of them. Lets see though. If Qatar procour ManU, maybe they will sign Dembele.

Temptation

Would love to see compatitive analysis on the 2 and takes on their game and playing style.

Here's my 2 cents:

Dembele is the better dribbler and creator and prefers the ball to his feet. Rashford is the better scorer and prefers running in behind. So far Rashford is known as a far more clutch player but Dembele natural talent was rated higher when he broke through.

Dembele is more 2 footed while Rashford is the better FK and pen taker.

Both have struggled with injuries a fair bit already.

Both have been accused by their owns fans as being dumb and having no Football IQ......

But then only one of them is Premier League proven(Calm down; just a lil bait to wind you up; I might be a PL fan but I am not 'one of those') :mou:

Temptation

Mbappe.
If i was in recruit dept. I would be scared to sign any of them. Lets see though. If Qatar procour ManU, maybe they will sign Dembele.

Could you kindly stick to the thread topic and tell us which one you'd bet on?

Mbappe is levels above and cannot be compared to these 2 obviously.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Different types of players. One is a playmaker, the other one is a goalscorer who looks to run in behind. Dembele is a better dribbler and creator. Rashford better finisher and more likely to score when the team really needs a goal.

Rashford-CF with pace and workrate-Dembele would have been a scary attack that would complement each other well. Dembele feeding through-balls and crosses to the CF and Rashford...

Givenchy

Dembele is the bigger natural talent and always had the higher ceiling but thus far based on their career, it has to be Rashford.

Birdy

Voted for Dembouz because I love him, but I agree with this:

Different types of players. One is a playmaker, the other one is a goalscorer who looks to run in behind. Dembele is a better dribbler and creator. Rashford better finisher and more likely to score when the team really needs a goal.

Rashford-CF with pace and workrate-Dembele would have been a scary attack that would complement each other well. Dembele feeding through-balls and crosses to the CF and Rashford...

It's a pity that that coward EV failed in the only correct thing he tried to do during his stint here: bring in Rashford.

Imagine Dembele creating from RW, and Rashford finishing from LW
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...

Givenchy

Voted for Dembouz because I love him, but I agree with this:

It's a pity that that coward EV failed in the only correct thing he tried to do during his stint here: bring in Rashford.

Imagine Dembele creating from RW, and Rashford finishing from LW
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...

Was that ever on though? I can't imagine Rashford ever leaving United even in his bad seasons, he's a Manchester boy and a great guy off the pitch (PR dream)

Home of Barca Fans