Dembele vs Rashford

Rashford or Dembele?

• Total voters

Temptation

Rashford is actually pretty clutch.

I guess big teams tend to leave space for him to run in behind so that plays into his hands.

serghei

About on par imo. Quite similar players in current form. Rashford better scorer for sure, Dembele better dribbler. Having both would be ideal.

Laplacian

I feel like people are underestimating his versatility here. Compare 2019/2020 Rashford to now, different play styles and roles in the team and he did pretty good at both. Rashford can run behind and function as a quasi-CF, but he can also function as a true winger and excel at that as well. He constantly fluctuates between these two roles throughout the match under ten Hag. He may not be a better dribbler than Dembele, but his versatility can't be understated. Combine that with his goal scoring then he's easily my preferred pick.

Temptation

I feel like people are underestimating his versatility here. Compare 2019/2020 Rashford to now, different play styles and roles in the team and he did pretty good at both. Rashford can run behind and function as a quasi-CF, but he can also function as a true winger and excel at that as well. He constantly fluctuates between these two roles throughout the match under ten Hag. He may not be a better dribbler than Dembele, but his versatility can't be understated. Combine that with his goal scoring then he's easily my preferred pick.

Rashford was awful as a CF for the majority of his United career.

Even as a LW he faced tons of criticism for his lack of Football IQ.

Redcafe turned on Rashford so many times. You can read his threads there to know about it. United fans were frustrated with him for a long long time.

He just has amazing PR. PRashford. The guy was a wage thief for long.

FCBfan22

Can't pick at the moment because it depends what kind of players you have around, especially in CM and ST departments.

If you need creativity, counters and dribbling... Easily Dembele.

If you need goalscoring and directness...
Easily Rashford.

Yannik

i like players that take responsibility at good clubs, has to be Rashford at the moment. Dembouz isnt the guy I trust when the team is shit and I need someone to wake them up

Home of Barca Fans