Liga Round 22: FC Barcelona - Cadiz 2-0

delancey

Ansu and Ferran were rumored to start 1-2 days ago already, it's rotation.

Yes, but Lewandowski, who is our top goal scorer, is not being rested. That was my point. Raphinha has also played consistently but is benched immediately after his outburst. That is why I was saying it?s a disciplinary action. But maybe it is just coincidence?

serghei

Yes, but Lewandowski, who is our top goal scorer, is not being rested. That was my point.

This is a must win game now Madrid are back to 5 points. :lol: That's why he plays. Without Dembele, if Lewa is missing too this ends 0-0.

Everyone acts as if the league is won for some reason. Quite silly.

Birdy

Can't wrap my head around Xavi's XI YET AGAIN

The guy rotates against UTD at LCB and LB, and now plays Kounde, Christensen, Balde, Lewy against MIGHTY Cadiz

If Kounde or Lewa (who have been overplayed like crazy) get injured tonight, is he absolutely to blame and criminal in playing them tonight?

delancey

This is a must win game now Madrid are back to 5 points. :lol: That's why he plays. Without Dembele, if Lewa is missing too this ends 0-0.

Everyone acts as if the league is won for some reason. Quite silly.

Which is worrying, considering all of the money we have spent on our attackers plus Fati.

With Lewa it might end 1-0. 😅

JerseyAddict

Eric is playing... I thought he was wrapped to ship back to Pep alongside Torres. With a card, thank you for waisting our money... You fraud

serghei

Which is worrying, considering all of the money we have spent on our attackers plus Fati.

With Lewa it might end 1-0. ��

Quite normal. Winning a league title is hard. Takes a lot of effort during the whole season.

JamDav1982

Xavi is not rotating to prioritise league no matter how often that is repeated.

Balde and Christensen were not rested for this game either.

Lewa has to play really. Only CF. Already missed a few games and they will want him back in form. While they dont have another CF.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans