EL: Manchester United - FC Barcelona (4-3)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone should go over to Red Cafe and wind them up. Although, they've gotten a bit more tolerable after Cristiano debacle. :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Our inability to score without Dembouz might bite us in the arse. I wouldn't be too confident going to Old Trafford if we win our tie at Camp Nou 1-0.

2-0 or 3-0 would be the ideal result.

Andresito

Staff member
Not too confident of going to an away game to salvage a tie. We need a win at home.
Can see a 1-1 with high probability.

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] who do you support in this one?

FC B

With such a toothless attack and with the return leg away I reckon it will be quite difficult for Barca to go through.

Givenchy

This will be a 0-0 anti-climax, calling it now.

United will go full on defence park the bus mode, especially as Martinez misses first leg. We struggle all season vs those tactics and that's with Dembouz.. how much so without him and a dire form Lewa? Raphinha the less said the better..

Other than Rashford whom Araujo will eat alive in this form and a wild card Garnacho, the United front line don't really instil fear. Martial and Antony both missing for first leg also.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

This will be a 0-0 anti-climax, calling it now.

United will go full on defence park the bus mode, especially as Martinez misses first leg. We struggle all season vs those tactics and that's with Dembouz.. how much so without him and a dire form Lewa? Raphinha the less said the better..

Other than Rashford whom Araujo will eat alive in this form and a wild card Garnacho, the United front line don't really instil fear. Martial and Antony both missing for first leg also.

You reckon?

Villarreal didn't do badly playing up the field and attacking in their 442. They actually won the possession battle yesterday.

United may be the more defensive team but I doubt that they park the bus, they have enough quality that if we put in some of the performances we have been doing recently it will surely be a loss. Additionally, they are less likely to struggle against our high press like LaLiga teams do given that style is very common in EPL and they have players that are comfortable on the ball.

I see us conceding at least once.

soul24rage

I don't feel confident that Barca will keep a clean sheet. It'll be an exicitng match and let's hope for the best.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Absolutely destroy them! Vista el Barca!

ps why when going on the main home page a bitcoin website pops up instead?

Home of Barca Fans